"A little town close to wineries..." McMinnville by aquatic
McMinnville Travel Guide: 28 reviews and 96 photos
I had no particular interest in this town, it was just close to wineries of Willamette valley. People would say it has nice places to dine. Well, the choice was between a couple of sandwich places and one really nice spanish place. All the rest were closed.
Having dinner in roof top bar in Oregon hotel was nice, but what you can actually see from there is trees. Buildings in town are not very high.
Sunday night we went to look for a place to eat and found out that the famous third street was very quiet.
This is a destination place. It worth a visit even if you are not very close. Everything is with mushrooms! Soop was... more travel advice
aquatic's Related Pages
McMinnville Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Where the Spruce Goose Nests"
- "McMinnville in a nutshell"
- "AussieKitten's McMinnville Page"
- "grantl's new McMinnville Page"
- "Hard to get to, but oh my what a great air museum"
- "A little town close to wineries..."
- "oneonta_ni's new McMinnville Page"
- See All...
- Things to Do in McMinnville
- Hotels in McMinnville
- Restaurants in McMinnville
- Shopping in McMinnville
- See All...
Badges & Stats in McMinnville
- 2 Reviews
- 4 Photos
- 1 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (4)
Have you been to McMinnville?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in McMinnville
Photos in McMinnvilleSee All Photos (4)
Top 10 Pages
- Paris Intro, 15 reviews, 17 photos
- Athens Intro, 13 reviews, 18 photos
- Chisinau Intro, 13 reviews, 11 photos
- Greenport Intro, 8 reviews, 10 photos
- Rome Intro, 6 reviews, 10 photos
- New York City Intro, 7 reviews, 9 photos
- Lyon Intro, 7 reviews, 9 photos
- Hunter Intro, 8 reviews, 8 photos
- Portland Intro, 6 reviews, 8 photos
- Greece Intro, 3 reviews, 10 photos