"Dunes, crabs, sea lions, lighthouses and more..." Florence by aquatic
Florence Travel Guide: 108 reviews and 513 photos
You have to be phisically fit to repete what this girl is doing... Also be prepared to have sand everywhere... Ha-ha... It's dunes.
Anyway, Florence has many interesting attractions around: wales, sea lions, light houses, beautiful dunes... A lot to see! I had only one day for all of this.
Darlingtonia State Natural Site (18 acres) is a state park and botanical preserve located five miles north of Florence,... more travel advice
aquatic's Related Pages
Florence Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "A bond in the family"
- "FLORENCE - SEA LIONS, DUNES AND COVERED BRIDGES"
- "Ken's Afternoon in Florence"
- "City in the Sand Dunes"
- "Birchy's Second Home Town"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Florence
- Hotels in Florence
- Transportation in Florence
- Nightlife in Florence
- Restaurants in Florence
- Shopping in Florence
- Warnings and Dangers in Florence
- See All...
Explore the World
- Boulogne-sur-Mer Hotels
- Haddat ash Sham Hotels
- Kyrenia District Hotels
- Provincia de La Vega Hotels
- Chilham Hotels
- Ponui Island Hotels
- Northern Mariana Islands
- Isle of Arran
- Vologodskaya Oblast'
- Kidd's Beach
- Gorod Astana
- Altayskiy Kray
Badges & Stats in Florence
- 2 Reviews
- 2 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (4)
Have you been to Florence?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Florence
Top 10 Pages
- Paris Intro, 15 reviews, 17 photos
- Athens Intro, 13 reviews, 18 photos
- Chisinau Intro, 13 reviews, 11 photos
- Greenport Intro, 8 reviews, 10 photos
- New York City Intro, 7 reviews, 9 photos
- Rome Intro, 6 reviews, 10 photos
- Lyon Intro, 7 reviews, 9 photos
- Hunter Intro, 8 reviews, 8 photos
- Portland Intro, 6 reviews, 8 photos
- Greece Intro, 3 reviews, 10 photos