"Hunter" Hunter by aquatic
Hunter Travel Guide: 11 reviews and 22 photos
I returned here to visit my friends and spent a wonderful two days right on a slope of the mountain where they live.
In September the colors of the nature is even brighter than in summer or spring when I was here before.
The little town is growing and changing. There are new gallery, new stores, and even new museum... The center of the town looks much nicer and welcoming.
On this photo you can see the town from the top of the Hunter mountain.
Hunter mountain is a place where people go to ski. I went there once in april, when skiing season is almost over and hotels are almost empty. There was no goal...just to look at the mountains, walk around and take a lot of pictures.
Other time I lived there for a month.
This time I returned here to spend a couple of days far from noisy New York.
- Pros:Fresh air, lots of space, clean and calm... and the scenery.
It is an average motel. Old building. Needs improovement. But it is clean. We had a refregerator and coffemaker in a... more travel advice
After the rain I went to see how fog is raising from the ground. Almost a mystery... more travel advice
aquatic's Related Pages
Hunter Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Heading Up to Hunter Mountain"
- "Tchr's Hunter Page"
- "Hunter Mountain"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Hunter
- Hotels in Hunter
- Restaurants in Hunter
- Shopping in Hunter
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Hunter
- 8 Reviews
- 8 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 1 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (4)
Have you been to Hunter?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Hunter
Photos in HunterSee All Photos (8)
Top 10 Pages
- Paris Intro, 15 reviews, 17 photos
- Athens Intro, 13 reviews, 18 photos
- Chisinau Intro, 13 reviews, 11 photos
- Greenport Intro, 8 reviews, 10 photos
- Rome Intro, 6 reviews, 10 photos
- New York City Intro, 7 reviews, 9 photos
- Lyon Intro, 7 reviews, 9 photos
- Hunter Intro, 8 reviews, 8 photos
- Portland Intro, 6 reviews, 8 photos
- Greece Intro, 3 reviews, 10 photos