"Summer in Southwest Hatbor" Southwest Harbor by aquatic
Southwest Harbor Travel Guide: 8 reviews and 6 photos
On summer check for weekend events in Southwest Harbor. Art exhibitions, craft shows, concerts and other options to spend a couple of hours in town are available.
There are not many stores in town. So don't plan a shopping day there.
Sawer's Market and Sawer's wine and cheese store are very good to pick up something for romantic dinner under the stars.
The restaurants of Southwest Harbor are much better than of Bar Harbor. But that's my opinion. I had lunch and dinner in several "supposed to be nice" places in Bar Harbor and still prefered Southwest Harbor for better service, better food, better ingredients and better preparation methods.
Just make sure not to fall for #1 Top of the Hill restaurant. It is the worst place in town. I've been there and regret spending my money.
aquatic's Related Pages
Southwest Harbor Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Cabana Boy's Southwest Harbor Page"
- "Summer in Southwest Hatbor"
- "Southwest Harbor, Maine"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Southwest Harbor
- Hotels in Southwest Harbor
- Restaurants in Southwest Harbor
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Southwest Harbor
- 1 Reviews
- 1 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (7)
Have you been to Southwest Harbor?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Southwest Harbor
Top 10 Pages
- Paris Intro, 15 reviews, 17 photos
- Athens Intro, 13 reviews, 18 photos
- Chisinau Intro, 13 reviews, 11 photos
- Greenport Intro, 8 reviews, 10 photos
- Rome Intro, 6 reviews, 10 photos
- New York City Intro, 7 reviews, 9 photos
- Lyon Intro, 7 reviews, 9 photos
- Hunter Intro, 8 reviews, 8 photos
- Portland Intro, 6 reviews, 8 photos
- Greece Intro, 3 reviews, 10 photos