"Northeast Harbor" Northeast Harbor by aquatic
Northeast Harbor Travel Guide: 2 reviews and 3 photos
The harbor is beautiful especially during fog. But on other days it is still a much quieter place than Bar Harbor or Southwest Harbor. There is not many options for dining or breakfast, but it has several very nice stores with exceptional quality clothes, jewelry, art objects and dining sets. I could not resist to shop twice there.
There are boat Nature tours leaving from this town - 10am and 1pm. Other tours are available also. Mail boat takes 30 min to get to Little Cranberry Island.
Pine Tree Market on the main street has organic vegetables and sandwiches - less expensive than having lunch in any cafe or restaurant.
On weekends there is always something going on, so check their schedule.
Otherwise, it is a perfect location to have a peaceful stay and have a short drive either to Bar Harbor or Southwest Harbor.
aquatic's Related Pages
Northeast Harbor Travel Guide
Explore the World
Badges & Stats in Northeast Harbor
- 1 Reviews
- 1 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (4)
Have you been to Northeast Harbor?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Northeast Harbor
Top 10 Pages
- Paris Intro, 15 reviews, 17 photos
- Athens Intro, 13 reviews, 18 photos
- Chisinau Intro, 13 reviews, 11 photos
- Greenport Intro, 8 reviews, 10 photos
- New York City Intro, 7 reviews, 9 photos
- Rome Intro, 6 reviews, 10 photos
- Lyon Intro, 7 reviews, 9 photos
- Hunter Intro, 8 reviews, 8 photos
- Portland Intro, 6 reviews, 8 photos
- Greece Intro, 3 reviews, 10 photos
Latest Northeast Harbor hotel reviews
- Asticou Inn
- 83 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: Jun 15, 2013