"Welcome to my travel page!" aquatic's Profile

I'm always a traveler, hate to be a tourist. I do want to know how local people live but not interested in crowded places. I always ask questions trying to live into the spirit of the place. I don't say "wow" until I sit and watch and feel the place...

All the pictures on my pages are mine. Except of those where I am in the picture:)

Where do I like to go?

Lakes, rivers, ocean and National Parks are my favorite. I paint, draw and take a lot of pictures of nature's beauty. Lately I traveled to several places that differ by mood, location, reasons for a visit etc.

Miami, May 2010

My visit to Miami was short but pleasant. I was impressed by the beauty of contemporary architecture and the nicest beach ever...

Sicily, February 2010

The memories of this trip will be always in my heart. Sicily is like a planet! I loved everything there.

Arizona, US - November 2009

Arizona was my spiritual retreat. I enjoyed the landscape and hiking, spa and silence, warmth, animals and birds, mountains and desert, canyons and rocks...

Aruba - July 2009

Aruba was sort of business-family trip. Not much privacy, but still lots of beach and water sports!

Las Vegas - March 2009

3 days in Las Vegas is not enough to see everything, but enough to have fan! I had a helocpter ride for the first time - to Grand Canyon. I saw "O". I loved Belaggio's faountains!

Trip to Georgia in June 2009

• Intro Updated May 19, 2010

Share your travels with the world!

Join Now!
aquatic's Profile Photo

aquatic

“Life is short. Traveling makes it longer...”

Location