"Welcome to my travel page!" aquatic's Profile
I'm always a traveler, hate to be a tourist. I do want to know how local people live but not interested in crowded places. I always ask questions trying to live into the spirit of the place. I don't say "wow" until I sit and watch and feel the place...
All the pictures on my pages are mine. Except of those where I am in the picture:)
Lakes, rivers, ocean and National Parks are my favorite. I paint, draw and take a lot of pictures of nature's beauty. Lately I traveled to several places that differ by mood, location, reasons for a visit etc.
My visit to Miami was short but pleasant. I was impressed by the beauty of contemporary architecture and the nicest beach ever...
The memories of this trip will be always in my heart. Sicily is like a planet! I loved everything there.
Arizona was my spiritual retreat. I enjoyed the landscape and hiking, spa and silence, warmth, animals and birds, mountains and desert, canyons and rocks...
Aruba was sort of business-family trip. Not much privacy, but still lots of beach and water sports!
3 days in Las Vegas is not enough to see everything, but enough to have fan! I had a helocpter ride for the first time - to Grand Canyon. I saw "O". I loved Belaggio's faountains!
Personal Pages (1)
Top Travel Pages
Share your travels with the world!Join Now!
Badges & Stats
- 174 Reviews
- 237 Photos
- 7 Countries
- 40 Cities
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (7)
- Commented on aquatic's profile page
- aquatic and AndreasK are now friends.
- Posted in Travel Caribbean and Central America Forum "Re: Where to go in Jan/Feb for a..."
- Wrote a Review Don't waste your money! about Pellegrino’s Ristorante in New York City Restaurants
- Uploaded a Photo to "Summer in Southwest Hatbor"
- created a Southwest Harbor Travel Page "Summer in Southwest Hatbor"
updated their Profile Page "Welcome to my travel page!"
PhotosSee All Photos (237)
Top 10 Pages
- Paris Intro, 15 reviews, 17 photos
- Athens Intro, 13 reviews, 18 photos
- Chisinau Intro, 13 reviews, 11 photos
- Greenport Intro, 8 reviews, 10 photos
- Rome Intro, 6 reviews, 10 photos
- New York City Intro, 7 reviews, 9 photos
- Lyon Intro, 7 reviews, 9 photos
- Hunter Intro, 8 reviews, 8 photos
- Portland Intro, 6 reviews, 8 photos
- Greece Intro, 3 reviews, 10 photos