"Kashiwazaki" Kashiwazaki by KevinMichael
Kashiwazaki Travel Guide: 1 reviews and 3 photos
I've only had the pleasure of being in Kashiwazaki once. From Niigata it took about 2 hours to get there by car.
It's a beautiful area surrounded by trees and the Sea of Japan looks quite beautiful from there too.
I wanted to see Kashiwazaki's Turkish Village. I had the pleasure
of enjoying traditional Turkish dances and watching a belly dancer.
- Pros:Lots of nature
- Cons:Takes a while to get to.
- In a nutshell:It's Turkish without the turkey.
Kashiwazaki Turkish Culture Village is a good place to go for a day trip. From Niigata City, it is a bit more than a 2... more travel advice
KevinMichael's Related Pages
Kashiwazaki Travel Guide
Badges & Stats in Kashiwazaki
- 2 Reviews
- 3 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 1 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (6)
Have you been to Kashiwazaki?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Kashiwazaki
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Niigata Intro, 91 reviews, 226 photos, 4 travelogues
- Nagasaki Intro, 26 reviews, 96 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Mount Shasta Intro, 17 reviews, 52 photos
- San Francisco Intro, 19 reviews, 44 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Ise Intro, 13 reviews, 45 photos, 1 travelogue
- Beijing Intro, 15 reviews, 41 photos
- Fraser Island Intro, 17 reviews, 38 photos
- Japan Intro, 13 reviews, 35 photos, 1 travelogue
- Hiroshima Intro, 10 reviews, 38 photos
- Tokyo Intro, 16 reviews, 31 photos