"Makimachi (Maki Town)" Maki by KevinMichael
Maki Travel Guide: 11 reviews and 31 photos
For those who've a desire to get away from the city (Niigata), Maki has a lot of that country feeling to offer. Getting here is relatively easy. One can get here by car, train, or bicycle.
From the station, Maki doesn't look like it has much to offer... but there's more to do and more to see. The key is knowing where to go.
Makimachi is a popular traveler's destination spot for those whom know about it.
- Pros:Inaka (country) lots of nature
- Cons:People have a country mind set. One feels more like a gaijin (foreigner) here.
- In a nutshell:A number of nice places to see. Worth the travel to.
It takes about an hour to get to Maki from Niigata station. From Niigata station you'll see plenty of the city an as you... more travel advice
Wow! Beautiful! What a great way to see a Niigata sunset. more travel advice
KevinMichael's Related Pages
Maki Travel Guide
Badges & Stats in Maki
- 11 Reviews
- 31 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 1 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (15)
Have you been to Maki?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Maki
Photos in MakiSee All Photos (31)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Niigata Intro, 104 reviews, 265 photos, 4 travelogues
- Nagasaki Intro, 26 reviews, 96 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Mount Shasta Intro, 17 reviews, 52 photos
- San Francisco Intro, 19 reviews, 44 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Ise Intro, 13 reviews, 45 photos, 1 travelogue
- Beijing Intro, 15 reviews, 41 photos
- Fraser Island Intro, 17 reviews, 38 photos
- Japan Intro, 14 reviews, 35 photos, 1 travelogue
- Hiroshima Intro, 10 reviews, 38 photos
- Niigata-ken Intro, 12 reviews, 36 photos