"Vallejo, California" Vallejo by KevinMichael
Vallejo Travel Guide: 27 reviews and 88 photos
Vallejo is a small city located in the Northern Bay Area.
I've been there a number of times, but first and foremost has always
been for the reason of going to Marine World (now owned by 6 Flags).
It really is the number one reason to go there.
Vallejo is also host to technology conventions housing large empty
wharehouses ideal for such events.
For more information on Vallejo check out:
Vallejo has both rolling golden (or dried out yellow) hills and a marina. Part of the city is flat and temperatures can be quite hot there during the summer.
- Pros:#1 It's where Marine World is.
- Cons:#2 It gets hot there.
- In a nutshell:Kids just love Marine World (& So do I).
KevinMichael's Related Pages
Vallejo Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "GEISHA from the BLOCK!"
- "Vallejo - Navy Town and Former State Capital"
- "Vallejo, California"
- "One of the Bustling Areas of East Bay"
- "Home of Marine World"
- "kuyadin's new Vallejo Page"
- "Vallejo Experience"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Vallejo
- Hotels in Vallejo
- Transportation in Vallejo
- Restaurants in Vallejo
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Vallejo
- 1 Reviews
- 8 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (15)
Have you been to Vallejo?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Vallejo
Photos in VallejoSee All Photos (8)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Niigata Intro, 104 reviews, 265 photos, 4 travelogues
- Nagasaki Intro, 26 reviews, 96 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Mount Shasta Intro, 17 reviews, 52 photos
- San Francisco Intro, 19 reviews, 44 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Ise Intro, 13 reviews, 45 photos, 1 travelogue
- Beijing Intro, 15 reviews, 41 photos
- Fraser Island Intro, 17 reviews, 38 photos
- Japan Intro, 14 reviews, 35 photos, 1 travelogue
- Hiroshima Intro, 10 reviews, 38 photos
- Niigata-ken Intro, 12 reviews, 36 photos