"McCloud" McCloud by KevinMichael
McCloud Travel Guide: 1 reviews and 8 photos
Life is slow here and gentle. That's how it seems anyway. The townsfolk are friendly and it's easy to standout as a tourist. Everyone seems to know everyone here.
McCloud is conveniently located only a few miles from the town Shasta city. Getting there is easy enough and from there, there are plenty of places to go and see.
There's a great B&B located here as well, the Stoney Brook Inn.
There are a few restaurants, a convenient store, a gas station with a Subways located in town.
- In a nutshell:peaceful
KevinMichael's Related Pages
McCloud Travel Guide
Badges & Stats in McCloud
- 1 Reviews
- 8 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (15)
Have you been to McCloud?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in McCloud
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Niigata Intro, 104 reviews, 265 photos, 4 travelogues
- Nagasaki Intro, 26 reviews, 96 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Mount Shasta Intro, 17 reviews, 52 photos
- San Francisco Intro, 19 reviews, 44 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Ise Intro, 13 reviews, 45 photos, 1 travelogue
- Beijing Intro, 15 reviews, 41 photos
- Fraser Island Intro, 17 reviews, 38 photos
- Japan Intro, 14 reviews, 35 photos, 1 travelogue
- Hiroshima Intro, 10 reviews, 38 photos
- Niigata-ken Intro, 12 reviews, 36 photos