"Fraser Island" Fraser Island by KevinMichael
Fraser Island Travel Guide: 166 reviews and 465 photos
My wife picked out this site as a place to see and I'm glad she did.
This was the absolute highlight of our trip. Overall, going there and
being there was more expensive than what we usually shell out but, it
was worth it.
We experienced swimming in warm comfortable inland lakes and took in the
At night we were able to see the Souther Cross and for both of us it was breathtakingly spectacular.
For a tropical forest it was actually very comfortable. It was actually cool just under the canopy of the trees. We weren't bothered by any of the bugs I had heard about either.
There are spots like this all over the island.
So nice you almost want to go for a dip... oh a shark... maybe not.
- Cons:excessive sunlight
- In a nutshell:Would love to go again
There are plenty of chances for hiking. The bus tours give us the choice to do a little scenic hiking or not. Where as... more travel advice
Backpack - for carrying all your stuff fannypack Hiking shoes a good hat (like mine in the picture) to protect you from... more travel advice
KevinMichael's Related Pages
Fraser Island Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "World's Largest Sand Island, World Heritage Listed"
- "Fraser Island: all the Outdoor you want"
- "Fraser Island...The world's largest Sand Island"
- "Largest All-Sand Island in the World!"
- "Fraser Island - paradise on earth"
- "Sweetberry's Frazer Island Page"
- "Worlds Biggest Sand Island"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Fraser Island
- Hotels in Fraser Island
- Transportation in Fraser Island
- Nightlife in Fraser Island
- Restaurants in Fraser Island
- Warnings and Dangers in Fraser Island
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Fraser Island
- 17 Reviews
- 38 Photos
- 1 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (6)
Have you been to Fraser Island?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Fraser Island
Photos in Fraser IslandSee All Photos (38)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Niigata Intro, 104 reviews, 265 photos, 4 travelogues
- Nagasaki Intro, 26 reviews, 96 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Mount Shasta Intro, 17 reviews, 52 photos
- San Francisco Intro, 19 reviews, 44 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Ise Intro, 13 reviews, 45 photos, 1 travelogue
- Beijing Intro, 15 reviews, 41 photos
- Fraser Island Intro, 17 reviews, 38 photos
- Japan Intro, 14 reviews, 35 photos, 1 travelogue
- Hiroshima Intro, 10 reviews, 38 photos
- Niigata-ken Intro, 12 reviews, 36 photos