"Other Cities/Towns in Alberta" Red Deer by Rice_Paper
Red Deer Travel Guide: 64 reviews and 99 photos
I know the selection is "Red Deer" but I'm also gonna dabble on the other places around Red Deer and in Central Alberta.
Red Deer is about an hour or an hour and a half South of Edmonton. There's not really much to do in Red Deer but it is a nice lil city that you can take a short lil detour if you're driving from Edmonton to Calgary or vice versa. But like some VT member already mentioned, it's not exactly a tourist attraction.
Sylvan Lake is a nice lil spot approximately 20-30 mins West of Red Deer. Termed a "beach resort" (it's actually a lake), there's camping and other activites happening at the lake.
About 1.5 hrs Northeast of Calgary sits Drumheller. Made up of badlands, hoodoos, canyons and coulees, the area provides vast terrains of discovery.
Rice_Paper's Related Pages
Red Deer Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Red Deer - One winter week living in Alberta"
- "Welcome To Red Deer"
- "Darby2's Red Deer Page"
- "RED DEER"
- "Red Deer....yes it is a place"
- "BANFF, LAKE LOUISE, RED DEER, ROCKY MOUNTAINS, SKI"
- "Red Deer, Alberta"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Red Deer
- Hotels in Red Deer
- Transportation in Red Deer
- Nightlife in Red Deer
- Restaurants in Red Deer
- Shopping in Red Deer
- Warnings and Dangers in Red Deer
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Red Deer
- 1 Reviews
- 2 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 1 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (4)
Have you been to Red Deer?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Red Deer
Photos in Red DeerSee All Photos (2)
Top 10 Pages
- Edmonton Intro, 56 reviews, 52 photos, 4 travelogues
- Montreal Intro, 15 reviews, 9 photos
- Brunei Intro, 11 reviews, 9 photos, 1 travelogue
- Ottawa Intro, 11 reviews, 3 photos
- Las Vegas Intro, 5 reviews, 4 photos
- Munich Intro, 4 reviews, 5 photos, 1 travelogue
- Calgary Intro, 4 reviews, 4 photos, 1 travelogue
- Malaysia Intro, 2 reviews, 5 photos, 1 travelogue
- Singapore Intro, 2 reviews, 5 photos, 1 travelogue
- Drumheller Intro, 3 reviews, 4 photos