"Jolly Ol London" London by Rice_Paper
London Travel Guide: 23,494 reviews and 49,597 photos
I was only there for a day or so...I didn't have a chance to take in a lot of the attractions that London has to offer. As soon as my friends and I arrived in London and after we checked into our hotel...we grabbed a map and started to roam around the streets of London...saw Big Ben, Picadilly, Trafalgar, etc.
Might be heading there again this summer/fall (prolly August 2002) so, will definitely check out the places that I miss out on before. Sweeeeeet! :)
*Pics courtesy of freefoto.com...will post mine soon...as soon as I get the scanner working. :)
Planes, trains (if you're in Europe), and automobiles (again, if you're in Europe). Lots of flights out from mostly... more travel advice
Rice_Paper's Related Pages
London Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "My Current Home"
- "Maybe it's Because I'm A Londoner...."
- "Gor Blimey guv'ner...you'r having a larf......"
- "London, the capital of England"
- "When a man tires of London, he is tired of life"
- "Maybe it's because I'm a Londoner ..."
- See All...
- Things to Do in London
- Hotels in London
- Transportation in London
- Nightlife in London
- Restaurants in London
- Shopping in London
- Warnings and Dangers in London
- See All...
Badges & Stats in London
- 2 Reviews
- 2 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 1 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (2)
Have you been to London?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in London
Photos in LondonSee All Photos (2)
Top 10 Pages
- Edmonton Intro, 56 reviews, 52 photos, 4 travelogues
- Montreal Intro, 15 reviews, 9 photos
- Brunei Intro, 11 reviews, 9 photos, 1 travelogue
- Ottawa Intro, 11 reviews, 3 photos
- Las Vegas Intro, 5 reviews, 4 photos
- Munich Intro, 4 reviews, 5 photos, 1 travelogue
- Calgary Intro, 4 reviews, 4 photos, 1 travelogue
- Malaysia Intro, 2 reviews, 5 photos, 1 travelogue
- Singapore Intro, 2 reviews, 5 photos, 1 travelogue
- Drumheller Intro, 3 reviews, 4 photos