"The World According to Rice" Rice_Paper's Profile

Update (Oct.28.2005):

Sorry folks! I haven't been around here in a long damn time. Am busy with school now. You know, when you're at that stage in your life where you actually VALUE the education that you're getting (aka I pay too damn much for me to just slack off now :-P). Haven't been travelling much either but if I did, you know you'll hear all about it. Hope everyone is well!

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

I took the above pic. HEHEHEHEH. Ok, I'm a Chinese Canadian, yup, squinty eyes and all that but nope, not so great in math..hehehehehe) and I LOVE to travel (though I can barely afford it sometimes).

I don't mind roughing it (aka backpacking, camping, etc) but most of my travelling buddies do. And since most of them are organized, I just sit back, relax, fork out the cash, pack my stuff, and then jet off.

Thanks to some of my friends (scrapping change off their couch), they surprised me with a a digi cam for my birthday. Now I can instantly take mondo pics and post it about my city, places I visit and more. Toodles.

"What's New" you asked...well...

April 30, 2003

Nothing much really. Just sitting here in my cubicle and starring blankly at the monitor. Wait, that's Monday's plan. =)

HOORAY! Everything is finalized! I'm heading to Montreal/Ottawa at the end of June! Finally, I will embark on my first trip to Eastern Canada and this time, I get to see the sights instead of just the airport terminal (a la Pearson via flight connection). HEHEHEH.

I will make sure to bring lots of batteries and mem card so I can take LOTS of pictures! =) Stay tuned...

• Intro Updated Oct 28, 2005

Share your travels with the world!

Join Now!
Rice_Paper's Profile Photo

Rice_Paper

“Been there, done that, and got a T-shirt”

Real Name