"Home of the Schooled" Top 5 Page for this destination Fullerton by bluefelt

Fullerton Travel Guide: 57 reviews and 124 photos

I go to University here, though I hear people also come from other places to come see our famous Disneyland theme parks, right next door. Fullerton can be very cool for antiques, food, gothic shopping, and a diverse cultural range...get it?

Famous people who went to Cal State Fullerton University include: Singer Gwen Stefani from the band "No Doubt" and Kevin Kosner, who donated part or all of our baseball field to the school. Famous artists are: Patrick Nagel, Mark Kostabi and Fred Tomaselli. I'll add more when I learn of them.

The latest photo is from 1/5/02 where I met Weird Al Yankovich at the Mark Ryden opening at Grand Central in Santa Ana. If you are around that area the first Saturday of the month, they have openings and festivities. We have been blessed enough to have had both Mark Ryden AND Robert Williams in our gallery on the corner of Broadway & 1st street in Santa Ana. The Ryden show is incredible and he was gracious and sweet to all his fans. So was Weird Al!

6/24/02, My friends Kozyndan had an opening at the Giant Robot Store in L.A. It should be up for a while. You can see their work on www.kozyndan.com Poly has a show at the Sarah Bain Gallery on the Brea Promenade through the end of this month. Don't miss that!

• Intro Written Sep 11, 2002

• Martin_S.'s Profile Photo
    Nov 23, 2003 at 9:34 PM

Thanks much for sharing your paintings with us. I must admit that I was surprised at myself in that I liked almost all of them, some very nice work you have done and will be looking to seem more....

• kaloz's Profile Photo
    Sep 16, 2003 at 9:44 PM

I enjoyed my visit to your gallery, Mel never looked so good, and the gnome inspiried by Amelie is striking. Thanks for sharing.

• ARoman's Profile Photo
    Apr 15, 2003 at 8:17 AM

I enjoyed some of your art pieces, thanks and good luck.

• jessicadf's Profile Photo
    Apr 5, 2003 at 9:11 AM

Shelley, inspired, skilled and thoughtful artwork. Thank you for sharing your gallery with us!

• Jim35's Profile Photo
    Feb 3, 2003 at 6:10 PM

Holy Coke, that's some great work! Was nice meeting you in Chinatown.

• Jmill42's Profile Photo
    Dec 16, 2002 at 7:29 PM

Beautiful work! A real "artiste" on VT!

• genispp's Profile Photo
    Sep 10, 2002 at 3:15 PM

Beautiful place. Good info and photos

• aadil's Profile Photo
    Jul 30, 2002 at 2:55 PM

Lovely General Tips ....... I mean paintings!! Great Page!!!

• brdwtchr's Profile Photo
    Jun 3, 2002 at 3:54 PM

Once again CONGRATS. You are quite an artist!

• brazilnut30's Profile Photo
    May 17, 2002 at 9:19 AM

nice work!

bluefelt

“What is essential is invisible to the eye.”

Badges & Stats in Fullerton

Have you been to Fullerton?

Latest Activity in Fullerton