"A brand new ancient world" China by shivan
China Travel Guide: 29,467 reviews and 82,907 photos
I've been in China in February and I'm going to guide you through the full story, everybody's invited.
Let me state for first that I will never have the money to buy such a travel.
The good part (maybe the only one) of my job is that sometimes I get the chance to make a "business travel" (brackets are necessary in these cases...;-)) ) somewhere in the world.
The 90% of my travel pages tell the stories of my business travels.
This time I "convinced" a partner that inviting us in China to visit their offices and departments would have greatly improved the chance for him to sell us something.
The partner said:
"well... errr.... humm... really?... great!... is it inevitable?... good idea...no problem... let me check this....how many people?.... not sure..." and so on.
My face was shining, my mind unreadable, the partner wasn't able to see any doubt in me and was forced to organize the trip.
SHIVAN TRAVELS STRIKES BACK!
This was the tour schedule:
- Day 1: arrival in Hong Kong in the morning
- afternoon and night in Hong Kong
- Day 2: trip to Shenzhen (less than 100 km away)
- afternoon and night in Shenzhen
- Day 3: visit to partner headquarters (show aside in the picture)
- Day 4: flight to Xi'An, rest of the day free
- Day 5: visit to China Telecom labs
- Day 6: visit to terracotta army museum
- Day 7: flight to Beijing
- Day 8: Visit to Partner labs
- Day 9: visit to Chinese Wall
- Day 10: visit to Forbidden City
- Day 11: visit to Summer Palace
- Day 12: flight back Rome
The upcoming China/HK pages will tell the full story...
Happy reading everybody!
Follow me in this journey:
First step: the crowded, busy, wonderful HONG KONG!
Second step: crazy adventures in SHENZHEN!
Third step: the unique-in-the-world XI'AN!
Final step: the gigantic, mysterious, historical BEIJING!
or just enjoy my Highlights!
- Pros:So much to see! A life couldn't be enough.
- Cons:So different in habits and food!
- In a nutshell:The last real new world awaits you.
How could I have missed it? Simple, if they didn't bring me there! The cradle of among the greatest beauties in... more travel advice
An all new town, expect to find not much history here, but it's interesting to see how fast a town can grow! For me it... more travel advice
shivan's Related Pages
China Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "China is wonderful!"
- "China - My Roots"
- "Paul2001's 34 Days in China!"
- "China by yourself, incredibly easy!"
- "China - the Middle Kingdom"
- See All...
- Things to Do in China
- Hotels in China
- Transportation in China
- Nightlife in China
- Restaurants in China
- Shopping in China
- Warnings and Dangers in China
- See All...
Explore the World
Badges & Stats in China
- 81 Reviews
- 82 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 3 Cities
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (7)
Have you been to China?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in China
Top 10 Pages
- Prague Intro, 54 reviews, 55 photos
- Beijing Intro, 54 reviews, 54 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Orkney Intro, 48 reviews, 49 photos
- San Francisco Intro, 47 reviews, 48 photos
- Rome Intro, 41 reviews, 50 photos, 1 travelogue
- Genoa Intro, 41 reviews, 42 photos
- Kenya Intro, 24 reviews, 53 photos, 6 travelogues
- London Intro, 37 reviews, 38 photos
- United States of America Intro, 24 reviews, 47 photos, 3 travelogues
- Scotland Intro, 28 reviews, 32 photos
Top China hotels
- Shanghai Hotels
- 3044 Reviews - 8029 Photos
- Guangzhou Hotels
- 935 Reviews - 2101 Photos
- Beijing Hotels
- 6188 Reviews - 15387 Photos
- Shenzhen Hotels
- 464 Reviews - 1122 Photos
- Hangzhou Hotels
- 618 Reviews - 1822 Photos
- Zhuhai Hotels
- 119 Reviews - 285 Photos
- Sanya Hotels
- 95 Reviews - 324 Photos
- Qingdao Hotels
- 201 Reviews - 799 Photos
- Chengdu Hotels
- 602 Reviews - 1532 Photos
- Lijiang Hotels
- 567 Reviews - 1869 Photos
- Suzhou Hotels
- 346 Reviews - 1113 Photos
- Yangshuo Hotels
- 608 Reviews - 1706 Photos
- Guilin Hotels
- 466 Reviews - 1224 Photos
- Xi'an Hotels
- 1074 Reviews - 2921 Photos
- Wuhan Hotels
- 168 Reviews - 520 Photos