"WHY GOING TO EXOTIC PLACES WHEN WE HAVE SARDINIA?" Sassari by shivan
Sassari Travel Guide: 25 reviews and 71 photos
The picture is not from scotland, as you can imagine seeing me wearing shorts.
This is Sardinia, my friends.
This big island has the best beaches in Italy and possibly among the best in Europe.
It is cheap and still savage, you won't find large beaches well organized to get many tourists, but rocky small beaches, reachable via steep paths, deep blue waters, and uncontaminated nature (sometimes)
The Northern part is called Costa Smeralda (Emerald Coast), it is in front of Corsica (France), in clear afternoons you can see France from Sardinia.
Villages are beautiful and it's easy to see some VIPs around because there are a couple of villages here(Porto S.Stefano and Porto Cervo especially) that are among their favorite and most "exclusive" destinations.
Here are some pics taken from my journeys. I have much more of them, but I don't think I should show them to you
People climbing rocks and people finally enjoying the sun, breeze and sea. The guy on the right with the hat is me more travel advice
shivan's Related Pages
Sassari Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Alliterative Sassari - Sardinia's Second City !"
- "Bonio in Sassari"
- "Sassari and Northern Sardinia - Italy"
- "Escape to Sardinia"
- "WHY GOING TO EXOTIC PLACES WHEN WE HAVE SARDINIA?"
- "Sassari north west Sardinia."
- "baia sardinia"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Sassari
- Hotels in Sassari
- Transportation in Sassari
- Restaurants in Sassari
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Sassari
- 3 Reviews
- 4 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 109 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (12)
Have you been to Sassari?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Sassari
- updated a Sassari Travel Page "WHY GOING TO EXOTIC PLACES WHEN WE HAVE SARDINIA?"
- Uploaded a Photo to "WHY GOING TO EXOTIC PLACES WHEN WE HAVE SARDINIA?"
- Posted in Travel Rome Forum "Re: Re: Alternative to Termini..."
- Wrote a Review People climbing rocks and... in Sassari Things to Do
- Commented on one of rich77's Sassari travel pages
Top 10 Pages
- Prague Intro, 54 reviews, 55 photos
- Beijing Intro, 54 reviews, 54 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Orkney Intro, 48 reviews, 49 photos
- San Francisco Intro, 47 reviews, 48 photos
- Rome Intro, 41 reviews, 50 photos, 1 travelogue
- Genoa Intro, 41 reviews, 42 photos
- Kenya Intro, 24 reviews, 53 photos, 6 travelogues
- London Intro, 37 reviews, 38 photos
- United States of America Intro, 24 reviews, 47 photos, 3 travelogues
- Scotland Intro, 28 reviews, 32 photos