"melis27's new Lauderdale-By-The-Sea Page" Lauderdale-by-the-Sea by melis27
Lauderdale-by-the-Sea Travel Guide: 13 reviews and 12 photos
Lauderdale by the sea is such a diverse little town. If looking for a cozy town within Fort Lauderdale with endless hospitality, quaint pubs, and plenty of palm trees, than this is the spot for you. The town is bordered by the ocean as well as the Intercoastal Waterway. Nestled between these two are very beautiful houses and great resturaunts. Indeed, this small town is huge in its fun and relaxaion ememtities!
Go to the Oceanfest with is in the spring. Its a showcase for divers and artists. Food, live band, and dancing... more travel advice
Flirtatious cops and firefighters!!!!! more travel advice
Lauderdale-by-the-Sea Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Lauderdale-By-The-Sea Great Times!!"
- "melis27's new Lauderdale-By-The-Sea Page"
- "By the Sea by the sea by the beautiful sea"
- "Ft Lauderdale"
- "A little bit of Paradise evryday!"
- "~ Lauderdale-by-the-Sea, Florida ~"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Lauderdale-by-the-Sea
- Hotels in Lauderdale-by-the-Sea
- Restaurants in Lauderdale-by-the-Sea
- Warnings and Dangers in Lauderdale-by-the-Sea
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Lauderdale-by-the-Sea
- 10 Reviews
- 0 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (1)
Have you been to Lauderdale-by-the-Sea?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Lauderdale-by-the-Sea
No friends yet.