"Vieques" Vieques by kunchik
Vieques Travel Guide: 129 reviews and 164 photos
Vieques is the place to go when you want peace and quiet. With only 9,000 inhabitants, it's pretty much the opposite of the NY lifestyle I'm used to.
Any beach you go to will be yours alone and heavy traffic is 3 cars!
Drive around the island! You'll see lots of 'wild' horses. They don't look very wild, just not owned by anyone! more travel advice
kunchik's Related Pages
Vieques Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Unfound Paradise"
- "Vieques Trip"
- "Vieques - La isla nena"
- "Vieques Information Page"
- "Welcome To Vieques"
- "Vieques / Spanish Virgin Islands"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Vieques
- Hotels in Vieques
- Transportation in Vieques
- Nightlife in Vieques
- Restaurants in Vieques
- Shopping in Vieques
- Warnings and Dangers in Vieques
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Vieques
- 8 Reviews
- 9 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 1 Cities
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (3)
Have you been to Vieques?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Vieques
Top 10 Pages
- Buenos Aires Intro, 20 reviews, 15 photos
- Taiwan Intro, 16 reviews, 15 photos
- Belize Intro, 12 reviews, 13 photos
- Barbados Intro, 12 reviews, 12 photos
- Paris Intro, 3 reviews, 20 photos, 2 travelogues
- Quebec Intro, 10 reviews, 10 photos
- Havana Intro, 9 reviews, 10 photos
- Hiroshima Intro, 9 reviews, 10 photos
- London Intro, 10 reviews, 8 photos
- Portugal Intro, 1 review, 16 photos, 1 travelogue