"Bright Lights, Big City" Seoul by kunchik
Seoul Travel Guide: 3,209 reviews and 8,370 photos
Seoul is a big city. It's well organized, safe, and clean. It's pretty easy to get around. Many people speak at least a little English, although they may be shy about speaking it to you.
Koreans are very friendly and outgoing.
The DMZ has not beenoccupied by people for 50 years and the wildlife has really made a comeback. It is a beautiful area. more travel advice
Kimchee is eaten 3 times daily by the Koreans. There's many varieties....check it out. more travel advice
kunchik's Related Pages
Seoul Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Welcome to The Land of Big Smog"
- "Return to Seoul"
- "Seoul - My favorite place on Earth!"
- "Seoul: Energy in the Land of the Morning Calm"
- "Organized Chaos --> Seoul, South Korea"
- "Seoul, Capital of Korea"
- "Backpacking Korea in Winter / Spring"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Seoul
- Hotels in Seoul
- Transportation in Seoul
- Nightlife in Seoul
- Restaurants in Seoul
- Shopping in Seoul
- Warnings and Dangers in Seoul
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Seoul
- 4 Reviews
- 13 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 7 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (5)
Have you been to Seoul?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Seoul
Photos in SeoulSee All Photos (13)
Top 10 Pages
- Buenos Aires Intro, 20 reviews, 15 photos
- Taiwan Intro, 16 reviews, 15 photos
- Belize Intro, 12 reviews, 13 photos
- Barbados Intro, 12 reviews, 12 photos
- Paris Intro, 3 reviews, 20 photos, 2 travelogues
- Quebec Intro, 10 reviews, 10 photos
- Havana Intro, 9 reviews, 10 photos
- Hiroshima Intro, 9 reviews, 10 photos
- London Intro, 10 reviews, 8 photos
- Portugal Intro, 1 review, 16 photos, 1 travelogue