"kazuhr's Traveler's Eye" kazuhr's Profile
Kobe Luminarie is a light festival held in Kobe, Japan every December (ex. Dec.8-21 2006). It began in 1995 and commemorates the Great Hanshin earthquake of that year. The lights are kept up for about two weeks and only turned on for a few hours each evening (18:00-21:00). Major streets in the vicinity are closed to auto traffic during these hours to allow pedestrians to fill the streets and enjoy the lights.
Top Travel Pages
Share your travels with the world!Join Now!
Badges & Stats
- 37 Reviews
- 75 Photos
- 6 Countries
- 15 Cities
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (3)
- Commented on pPamela's profile page
- Posted in Travel Vancouver Forum "Any running course in Vancouver?"
- Uploaded a Photo to "kazuhr's Traveler's Eye"
updated their Profile Page "kazuhr's Traveler's Eye"
- Wrote a Review Kobe Luminarie about Kobe Luminarie in Kobe Things to Do
- updated a Honolulu Travel Page "Honolulu Marathon 2005"
Top 10 Pages
- Tokyo Intro, 7 reviews, 8 photos, 1 travelogue
- Montreal Intro, 4 reviews, 5 photos
- Okinawa Intro, 3 reviews, 4 photos
- Nara 3 reviews, 3 photos
- Kobe Intro, 1 review, 5 photos
- Nagasaki Intro, 3 reviews, 3 photos
- Bangkok Intro, 1 review, 4 photos
- Singapore Intro, 2 reviews, 3 photos
- Beijing Intro, 2 reviews, 3 photos
- Osaka Intro, 1 review, 4 photos
No friends yet.