"Welcome to GERA" Gera by Leipzig
Gera Travel Guide: 27 reviews and 76 photos
Gera, chartered in 1224, has about 120,000 inhabitants and is Thuringia's second biggest town, situated on the Weisse Elster River. It is situated in the east of Thuringia, halfway from Erfurt to Dresden.
It's town centre is completly restored and invites for window-shopping and walking.
St. Salvator Church was built between 1717-1720 in Baroque style on top to the Nikolai Hill, the highest point of Gera.... more travel advice
I stayed here for a week in June 1990. It is situated in the Mühl-Valley, surrounded by a forest. Good place for... more travel advice
Leipzig's Related Pages
Gera Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Opera in Gera"
- "German Federal Garden Show"
- "Adam's new Gera Page"
- "Welcome to GERA"
- "Dusselmann's Gera Page"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Gera
- Hotels in Gera
- Transportation in Gera
- Restaurants in Gera
- See All...
Explore the World
Badges & Stats in Gera
- 8 Reviews
- 9 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 13 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (18)
Have you been to Gera?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Gera
Top 10 Pages
- Leipzig Intro, 113 reviews, 176 photos, 5 travelogues
- Germany Intro, 60 reviews, 163 photos, 8 travelogues
- Europe Intro, 84 reviews, 110 photos, 4 travelogues
- Dresden Intro, 50 reviews, 121 photos, 2 travelogues
- Turkey Intro, 31 reviews, 104 photos, 7 travelogues
- Saint Petersburg Intro, 47 reviews, 79 photos, 4 travelogues
- Prague Intro, 48 reviews, 74 photos, 3 travelogues
- Paris Intro, 37 reviews, 78 photos, 5 travelogues
- Munich Intro, 40 reviews, 63 photos, 4 travelogues
- Sweden Intro, 48 reviews, 52 photos, 1 travelogue