Heilbronn Transportation Tips by Leipzig
Heilbronn Transportation: 3 reviews and 2 photos
Access by car is via the A6 Autobahn (Heidelberg-Nuremberg) and the A81 (Würzburg-Stuttgart).
Heilbronn lies on the major Stuttgart-Würzburg rail line with frequent service.
Type: Car/Motor Home
Heilbronn is situated on the Neckar which flows into the Rhein River. There are several shipping companies offering tours along those rivers.
The city is not very big so you can walk everything within less then 30min.
Parking your car in the city is cheap. Usually you pay €1.00/hour but there are numerous parking lots for 5 to 10 Cents/30min. Click the link for detailed info on parking zones in town:
More Reviews (7)
Leipzig's Related Pages
Heilbronn Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Welcome to HEILBRONN"
- "gallus Heilbronn"
- "Meeting Russell the Wombat, Kathrin and Käthchen"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Heilbronn
- Transportation in Heilbronn
- Restaurants in Heilbronn
- See All...
Explore the World
- Wheeler Dam Village Hotels
- Acoma Pueblo
- Bad Berka
- Zions View Hotels
- Weeksboro Hotels
- Dunmovin Hotels
Badges & Stats in Heilbronn
- 10 Reviews
- 16 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 16 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (18)
Have you been to Heilbronn?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Heilbronn
Top 10 Pages
- Leipzig Intro, 113 reviews, 176 photos, 5 travelogues
- Germany Intro, 60 reviews, 163 photos, 8 travelogues
- Europe Intro, 84 reviews, 110 photos, 4 travelogues
- Dresden Intro, 50 reviews, 121 photos, 2 travelogues
- Turkey Intro, 31 reviews, 104 photos, 7 travelogues
- Saint Petersburg Intro, 47 reviews, 79 photos, 4 travelogues
- Prague Intro, 48 reviews, 74 photos, 3 travelogues
- Paris Intro, 37 reviews, 78 photos, 5 travelogues
- Munich Intro, 40 reviews, 63 photos, 4 travelogues
- Sweden Intro, 48 reviews, 52 photos, 1 travelogue