"Welcome to HEILBRONN" Heilbronn by Leipzig
Heilbronn Travel Guide: 13 reviews and 42 photos
Heilbronn, was built on the site of a Roman settlement on the Neckar River. The city has about 120,000 inhabitants and is situated in a huge vineyards region. Heilbronn was one of the first in Southwestern Germany to have a harbour, giving its inhabitants certain privileges in terms of levying all goods passing through the city. The symbols of the city's wealth is the St. Kilian Church, the town's landmark.
The town hall is one of the most beautiful buildings in Heilbronn. It was rebuilt in old style in the early 1950s. The... more travel advice
Rainy season: There is no special rainy season Avg. Temp. in Spring: max.: 9 – 18°C ( 49 - 64°F ); min: 1 - 7°C ( 34... more travel advice
Leipzig's Related Pages
Heilbronn Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Welcome to HEILBRONN"
- "gallus Heilbronn"
- "Meeting Russell the Wombat, Kathrin and Käthchen"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Heilbronn
- Transportation in Heilbronn
- Restaurants in Heilbronn
- See All...
Explore the World
Badges & Stats in Heilbronn
- 10 Reviews
- 16 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 16 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (18)
Have you been to Heilbronn?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Heilbronn
Top 10 Pages
- Leipzig Intro, 113 reviews, 176 photos, 5 travelogues
- Germany Intro, 60 reviews, 163 photos, 8 travelogues
- Europe Intro, 84 reviews, 110 photos, 4 travelogues
- Dresden Intro, 50 reviews, 121 photos, 2 travelogues
- Turkey Intro, 31 reviews, 104 photos, 7 travelogues
- Saint Petersburg Intro, 47 reviews, 79 photos, 4 travelogues
- Prague Intro, 48 reviews, 74 photos, 3 travelogues
- Paris Intro, 37 reviews, 78 photos, 5 travelogues
- Munich Intro, 40 reviews, 63 photos, 4 travelogues
- Sweden Intro, 48 reviews, 52 photos, 1 travelogue