"Welcome to SZCZECIN (STETTIN)" Szczecin by Leipzig
Szczecin Travel Guide: 304 reviews and 1,138 photos
Szczecin is located at the Odra River about 50km south of the Baltic Sea. The town has today about 400,000 inhabitants and can look back on a rich history. One evidence is the castle, former seat of Pomerania dukes. In the centre are numerous old churches and Baroque houses as well as several remainings of Prussian influence.
I was here for only two hours. Due to a traffic jam on the German autobahn we didn't have enough time to stay a longer time in Szczecin. I plan to revisit the city in one of the next years.
Szczecin is a stone throw away from the Polish/German border. Due to its direct link to the autobahn (motorway) it can... more travel advice
Leipzig's Related Pages
Szczecin Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Szczecin - a nice place to visit and live."
- "Wonderful, historic city."
- "Szczecin - the city worth visiting"
- "Very interesting city."
- "Szczecin - a capital of Pomerania"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Szczecin
- Hotels in Szczecin
- Transportation in Szczecin
- Nightlife in Szczecin
- Restaurants in Szczecin
- Shopping in Szczecin
- Warnings and Dangers in Szczecin
- See All...
Explore the World
Badges & Stats in Szczecin
- 3 Reviews
- 5 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 12 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (18)
Have you been to Szczecin?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Szczecin
Top 10 Pages
- Leipzig Intro, 113 reviews, 176 photos, 5 travelogues
- Germany Intro, 60 reviews, 163 photos, 8 travelogues
- Europe Intro, 84 reviews, 110 photos, 4 travelogues
- Dresden Intro, 50 reviews, 121 photos, 2 travelogues
- Turkey Intro, 31 reviews, 104 photos, 7 travelogues
- Saint Petersburg Intro, 47 reviews, 79 photos, 4 travelogues
- Prague Intro, 48 reviews, 74 photos, 3 travelogues
- Paris Intro, 37 reviews, 78 photos, 5 travelogues
- Munich Intro, 40 reviews, 63 photos, 4 travelogues
- Sweden Intro, 48 reviews, 52 photos, 1 travelogue