"Welcome to LIBEREC (REICHENBERG)" Top 5 Page for this destination Liberec by Leipzig
Liberec Travel Guide: 78 reviews and 146 photos
The town of Liberec is today an industrial and administrative spot in the north of Bohemia. The town was first mentioned in 1352 and has developed to a trading centre, especially for textiles, in the past centuries. The German border is just 20km north and you feel the German influence in the town - not only in architecture but also in a lot of German tourist who cross the border to refuel their car (gas is 20% cheaper) and to buy a new outfit.
You need very good shoes and an excellent condition. The town is very hilly and you have to overbear all the steep... more travel advice
There is no special rainy season Avg. Temp. in Spring: max.: 6 – 17°C ( 43 - 62°F ); min: 0 - 7°C ( 32 - 45°F ) Avg.... more travel advice
Leipzig's Related Pages
Liberec Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "New Year's Eve in Liberec"
- "Welcome to LIBEREC (REICHENBERG)"
- "eddieman's new Liberec Page"
- "LIBEREC - MORE THERE THAN WHAT I SAW!"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Liberec
- Hotels in Liberec
- Transportation in Liberec
- Nightlife in Liberec
- Restaurants in Liberec
- Shopping in Liberec
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Liberec
- 9 Reviews
- 11 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 11 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (14)
Have you been to Liberec?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Liberec
Top 10 Pages
- Leipzig Intro, 113 reviews, 176 photos, 5 travelogues
- Germany Intro, 60 reviews, 163 photos, 8 travelogues
- Europe Intro, 84 reviews, 110 photos, 4 travelogues
- Dresden Intro, 50 reviews, 121 photos, 2 travelogues
- Turkey Intro, 31 reviews, 104 photos, 7 travelogues
- Saint Petersburg Intro, 47 reviews, 79 photos, 4 travelogues
- Prague Intro, 48 reviews, 74 photos, 3 travelogues
- Paris Intro, 37 reviews, 78 photos, 5 travelogues
- Munich Intro, 40 reviews, 63 photos, 4 travelogues
- Sweden Intro, 48 reviews, 52 photos, 1 travelogue