"Welcome to BRUSSELS" Brussels by Leipzig
Brussels Travel Guide: 5,748 reviews and 12,286 photos
Brussels is the capital of Belgium and the European Union. It has a population of about one Million. Official languages are Flemish, French and German.
Brussels is well-known as the headquarters of the European institutions, but it is also the headquarters of many other international organisations.
I've been there just for 6 hours but I recommend to stay longer. I'll surely come back to visit what I missed.
The Atomium was built in 1958 for the World Fair and is about 102 m (335 ft) high. You can enter the tubes and the... more travel advice
It was built in 1779. Since 1830 the building is used as Palace of Nations where the House of Representatives and the... more travel advice
Leipzig's Related Pages
Brussels Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "More than a decade in Brussels"
- "Say Brussels?? K! let's go to find The Soul"
- "Gothic treasures , art nouveaux - a royal city!"
- "BRUXELLES - BRUSSEL - BRUSSELS"
- "Brussels, Capital of Belgium"
- "Bruxelles, ma belle"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Brussels
- Hotels in Brussels
- Transportation in Brussels
- Nightlife in Brussels
- Restaurants in Brussels
- Shopping in Brussels
- Warnings and Dangers in Brussels
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Brussels
- 10 Reviews
- 10 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 27 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (14)
Have you been to Brussels?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Brussels
Photos in BrusselsSee All Photos (10)
Top 10 Pages
- Leipzig Intro, 113 reviews, 176 photos, 5 travelogues
- Germany Intro, 60 reviews, 163 photos, 8 travelogues
- Europe Intro, 84 reviews, 110 photos, 4 travelogues
- Dresden Intro, 50 reviews, 121 photos, 2 travelogues
- Turkey Intro, 31 reviews, 104 photos, 7 travelogues
- Saint Petersburg Intro, 47 reviews, 79 photos, 4 travelogues
- Prague Intro, 48 reviews, 74 photos, 3 travelogues
- Paris Intro, 37 reviews, 78 photos, 5 travelogues
- Munich Intro, 40 reviews, 63 photos, 4 travelogues
- Sweden Intro, 48 reviews, 52 photos, 1 travelogue