"Welcome to SCHWERIN" Schwerin by Leipzig
Schwerin Travel Guide: 81 reviews and 290 photos
Schwerin is situated in the southwestern part of the Federal State Mecklenburg-West Pomerania. With about 110,000 inhabitants it is the second largest city of the state. On an island in Lake Schwerin is idyllically situated the fairytale castle, the landmark of the town.
Schwerin was first mentioned in 1018. After 1358 the city served as the capital of Mecklenburg.
- In a nutshell:one of the hidden gems of Germany
The Schwerin Castle is fairy-tale in appearance with its many turrets and battlements. Located on an island, the... more travel advice
At the first glance I thought it's a museum but actually it's a Cafe. You can sit in front of it, having apple pie and a... more travel advice
Leipzig's Related Pages
Schwerin Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Day trip from Hamburg"
- "Welcome in green Schwerin !"
- "BALTIC SEA - INSEL POEL - HANSESTADT WISMAR - BOLT"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Schwerin
- Hotels in Schwerin
- Transportation in Schwerin
- Nightlife in Schwerin
- Restaurants in Schwerin
- Warnings and Dangers in Schwerin
- See All...
Explore the World
Badges & Stats in Schwerin
- 19 Reviews
- 33 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 19 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (18)
Have you been to Schwerin?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Schwerin
Photos in SchwerinSee All Photos (33)
Top 10 Pages
- Leipzig Intro, 113 reviews, 176 photos, 5 travelogues
- Germany Intro, 60 reviews, 163 photos, 8 travelogues
- Europe Intro, 84 reviews, 110 photos, 4 travelogues
- Dresden Intro, 50 reviews, 121 photos, 2 travelogues
- Turkey Intro, 31 reviews, 104 photos, 7 travelogues
- Saint Petersburg Intro, 47 reviews, 79 photos, 4 travelogues
- Prague Intro, 48 reviews, 74 photos, 3 travelogues
- Paris Intro, 37 reviews, 78 photos, 5 travelogues
- Munich Intro, 40 reviews, 63 photos, 4 travelogues
- Sweden Intro, 48 reviews, 52 photos, 1 travelogue
Latest Schwerin hotel reviews
- Best Western Seehotel Frankenhorst
- 8 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: Jun 10, 2013