"Welcome to SAGRES" Sagres by Leipzig
Sagres Travel Guide: 119 reviews and 382 photos
This small town is close to the most southerly western point of Europe known as Cape St. Vincent. From this point you have a very impressive sight the Atlantic Ocean's waves breaking on the cliffs. Sagres most important sights are the remains of the 17th Century fort and the impressive lighthouse.
Rainy season: The rainy season is between October - May, summers keep mostly dry Avg. Temp. in Spring: max.: 16 – 18°C... more travel advice
Leipzig's Related Pages
Sagres Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Cabo de St vicente and Sagres Fortress"
- "Sagres, Birthplace of Portugal's Age of Discovery!"
- "Sagres and St Vincent the point where Europe ends."
- "A place at the End of the World"
- "A Historical Reference"
- "Sagres: Way Out There on the SW Tip of Europe"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Sagres
- Hotels in Sagres
- Transportation in Sagres
- Restaurants in Sagres
- Shopping in Sagres
- Warnings and Dangers in Sagres
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Sagres
- 8 Reviews
- 10 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 8 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (17)
Have you been to Sagres?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Sagres
Top 10 Pages
- Leipzig Intro, 113 reviews, 176 photos, 5 travelogues
- Germany Intro, 60 reviews, 163 photos, 8 travelogues
- Europe Intro, 84 reviews, 110 photos, 4 travelogues
- Dresden Intro, 50 reviews, 121 photos, 2 travelogues
- Turkey Intro, 31 reviews, 104 photos, 7 travelogues
- Saint Petersburg Intro, 47 reviews, 79 photos, 4 travelogues
- Prague Intro, 48 reviews, 74 photos, 3 travelogues
- Paris Intro, 37 reviews, 78 photos, 5 travelogues
- Munich Intro, 40 reviews, 63 photos, 4 travelogues
- Sweden Intro, 48 reviews, 52 photos, 1 travelogue