"Welcome to JÖNKÖPING" Jönköping by Leipzig
Jönköping Travel Guide: 34 reviews and 83 photos
Jönköping has a pop of about 120.000 and is situated south of the Vättern Lake. You will find a lot of students in this town. Being there, just take a walk around town and have a look at the old, well restored buildings.
More to come
Gränna and Visingsö are places you should not miss. In Gränna you'll also find the Andrée Museum, where Engineer... more travel advice
The lake Vättern lends itself to forming much of the special characteristics in this region in addition to influencing... more travel advice
Leipzig's Related Pages
Jönköping Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "J Ö N K Ö P I N G"
- "The place where my HEART belongs..."
- "The BIG little City Jönköping"
- "A city with 2 ö"
- "sharkie's Jonkoping page"
- "Tulin's new Jonkoping Page"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Jönköping
- Hotels in Jönköping
- Transportation in Jönköping
- Restaurants in Jönköping
- Shopping in Jönköping
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Jönköping
- 5 Reviews
- 4 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 7 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (18)
Have you been to Jönköping?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Jönköping
Photos in JönköpingSee All Photos (4)
Top 10 Pages
- Leipzig Intro, 113 reviews, 176 photos, 5 travelogues
- Germany Intro, 60 reviews, 163 photos, 8 travelogues
- Europe Intro, 84 reviews, 110 photos, 4 travelogues
- Dresden Intro, 50 reviews, 121 photos, 2 travelogues
- Turkey Intro, 31 reviews, 104 photos, 7 travelogues
- Saint Petersburg Intro, 47 reviews, 79 photos, 4 travelogues
- Prague Intro, 48 reviews, 74 photos, 3 travelogues
- Paris Intro, 37 reviews, 78 photos, 5 travelogues
- Munich Intro, 40 reviews, 63 photos, 4 travelogues
- Sweden Intro, 48 reviews, 52 photos, 1 travelogue