"Welcome to REGGIO DI CALABRIA & CALABRIA" Top 5 Page for this destination Reggio di Calabria by Leipzig
Reggio di Calabria Travel Guide: 48 reviews and 101 photos
Calabria is an ideal place for adventurers. Here you find art treasures and villages whose older homes barely have electricity and running water. Architectural masterpieces have been eroded by the earthquakes that occur approximately every hundred years.
Calabria means rugged mountains, crystal clear seas and olive trees as well as ancient ruins, forgotten by time. It also means delicious fish, vegetables, cheese, sausage, salami, wild mushrooms, olives and figs.
Calabrian roads are very brutal. Generally narrow and full of pot holes or blocked by huge rocks. There are just a few excellent roads.
However, to explore Calabria you should be there by car. Only larger towns have rail stations and they are hard to find!
In Calabria you should know a bit Italian. People are very friendly but don't speak any foreign language.
Pentatillo is a ruin town near Reggio di Calabria. It must be really off the beaten path because I haven't found... more travel advice
The Baroque Cathedral of Saint Leoluca reminds on the patron saint of the town, St. Leoluca. It is located on a hill,... more travel advice
- Hiking and climbing
- Climate in Reggio di Calabria
- Do not miss Tropea
- Sayonara Club
Leipzig's Related Pages
Reggio di Calabria Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "One night was enough!"
- "REGGIO DI CALABRIA"
- "Welcome to REGGIO DI CALABRIA & CALABRIA"
- "La Bella Calabria!"
- "Calabrisella mia..."
- "Tropea and Capo Vaticano"
- "Reggio and vicinity"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Reggio di Calabria
- Hotels in Reggio di Calabria
- Transportation in Reggio di Calabria
- Nightlife in Reggio di Calabria
- Restaurants in Reggio di Calabria
- Warnings and Dangers in Reggio di Calabria
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Reggio di Calabria
- 26 Reviews
- 40 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 24 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (14)
Have you been to Reggio di Calabria?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Reggio di Calabria
- Posted in Travel Leipzig Forum "RE: RE: Leipzig Car..."
- Commented on one of isolina_it's Reggio di Calabria travel pages
- updated a Reggio di Calabria Travel Page "Welcome to REGGIO DI CALABRIA & CALABRIA"
- Uploaded a Photo to "Welcome to REGGIO DI CALABRIA & CALABRIA"
- Wrote a Review Pentatillo in Reggio di Calabria Off The Beaten Path
Photos in Reggio di CalabriaSee All Photos (40)
Top 10 Pages
- Leipzig Intro, 113 reviews, 176 photos, 5 travelogues
- Germany Intro, 60 reviews, 163 photos, 8 travelogues
- Europe Intro, 84 reviews, 110 photos, 4 travelogues
- Dresden Intro, 50 reviews, 121 photos, 2 travelogues
- Turkey Intro, 31 reviews, 104 photos, 7 travelogues
- Saint Petersburg Intro, 47 reviews, 79 photos, 4 travelogues
- Prague Intro, 48 reviews, 74 photos, 3 travelogues
- Paris Intro, 37 reviews, 78 photos, 5 travelogues
- Munich Intro, 40 reviews, 63 photos, 4 travelogues
- Sweden Intro, 48 reviews, 52 photos, 1 travelogue