"Welcome to KUSADASI" Kusadasi by Leipzig
Kusadasi Travel Guide: 317 reviews and 855 photos
Venetians founded Kusadasi in 16th century as a colony. The castle on the small island was built for the purpose of observation in Byzantium term. With the foundation of Turkey in 1923 Kusadasi was handed over. The town derives its name from the island where it is located which name in Turkish means "Pigeon" or "Dove Island". Today it has an important harbour and is a famous tourist resort.
Visiting a mosque be sure not to wear a hat and not to show too much skin. It's not a tourist attraction but a religious... more travel advice
A Bazaar is a market place always covered with blankets protecting the sellers and products from the hot sun... more travel advice
Leipzig's Related Pages
Kusadasi Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "KUSADASI IS FOR FUN"
- "Kousadasi, a sudden trip"
- "Where excursions to Ephesus usually start"
- "Kusadasi, Turkey"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Kusadasi
- Hotels in Kusadasi
- Transportation in Kusadasi
- Nightlife in Kusadasi
- Restaurants in Kusadasi
- Shopping in Kusadasi
- Warnings and Dangers in Kusadasi
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Kusadasi
- 17 Reviews
- 17 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 16 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (48)
Have you been to Kusadasi?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Kusadasi
Top 10 Pages
- Leipzig Intro, 113 reviews, 176 photos, 5 travelogues
- Germany Intro, 60 reviews, 163 photos, 8 travelogues
- Europe Intro, 84 reviews, 110 photos, 4 travelogues
- Dresden Intro, 50 reviews, 121 photos, 2 travelogues
- Turkey Intro, 31 reviews, 104 photos, 7 travelogues
- Saint Petersburg Intro, 47 reviews, 79 photos, 4 travelogues
- Prague Intro, 48 reviews, 74 photos, 3 travelogues
- Paris Intro, 37 reviews, 78 photos, 5 travelogues
- Munich Intro, 40 reviews, 63 photos, 4 travelogues
- Sweden Intro, 48 reviews, 52 photos, 1 travelogue