"Welcome to APOLDA & SAALE VALLEY" Apolda by Leipzig
Apolda Travel Guide: 37 reviews and 107 photos
Apolda is located in Thuringia, 15km north of Jena. The town looks back on 1000 years of history. In the early 20th century the car maker "Apollo-Werke AG" built here the cars Apollo and Piccolo. What most people do not know the Doberman was breed here by Friedrich Louis Dobermann (1834 - 1894) .
The nearby Saale Valley has always attracted kings and dukes to built their lodges and castles here. it is also Germany's northernmost wine-growing region. An ideal place for hiking and cycling.
I was here in July 2003 for an excursion with my class. I spent one week in Dorndorf, a small village on the Elbe near Jena.
Naumburg is one of the most beautiful towns of Germany. It is located in the wine-growing region of the Saale, close to... more travel advice
There is no special rainy season Avg. Temp. in Spring: max.: 9 – 20°C ( 49 - 68°F ); min: 2 - 9°C ( 36 - 49°F ) Avg.... more travel advice
Leipzig's Related Pages
Apolda Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Welcome to Apolda"
- "Apolda - mon gramont!"
- "Welcome to APOLDA & SAALE VALLEY"
- "My Apolda"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Apolda
- Hotels in Apolda
- Transportation in Apolda
- Shopping in Apolda
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Apolda
- 21 Reviews
- 52 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 11 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (48)
Have you been to Apolda?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Apolda
Top 10 Pages
- Leipzig Intro, 113 reviews, 176 photos, 5 travelogues
- Germany Intro, 60 reviews, 163 photos, 8 travelogues
- Europe Intro, 84 reviews, 110 photos, 4 travelogues
- Dresden Intro, 50 reviews, 121 photos, 2 travelogues
- Turkey Intro, 31 reviews, 104 photos, 7 travelogues
- Saint Petersburg Intro, 47 reviews, 79 photos, 4 travelogues
- Prague Intro, 48 reviews, 74 photos, 3 travelogues
- Paris Intro, 37 reviews, 78 photos, 5 travelogues
- Munich Intro, 40 reviews, 63 photos, 4 travelogues
- Sweden Intro, 48 reviews, 52 photos, 1 travelogue