Aschaffenburg Favorite Tips by Leipzig
Aschaffenburg Favorites: 3 reviews and 2 photos
in the centre
Favorite thing: Aschaffenburg is a quite unknown and underrated place in the northwestern corner of Bavaria. It lies on the banks of the Main river and is the gate to the Spessart. Have a walk through the wounderful old historical centre and enjoy the picturesque architecture and great flair of the town.
Aschaffenburg was the location of several United States Army - some of them still exist, so do not be surprised when a lot of people speak English in town.
More Reviews (8)
Leipzig's Related Pages
Aschaffenburg Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Welcome to ASCHAFFENBURG"
- "Aschaffenburg's Schloss Johannesburg"
- "Aschaffenburg - An overlooked town worth visiting"
- "Good first view of Germany"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Aschaffenburg
- Hotels in Aschaffenburg
- Transportation in Aschaffenburg
- Restaurants in Aschaffenburg
- See All...
Explore the World
- Vung Tau
- Trece Martires City Hotels
- South Korea Hotels
- Cross Creek Hotels
- Beverly Hills
- Lac de Cap de Long Hotels
- Shanghai Shi
Badges & Stats in Aschaffenburg
- 9 Reviews
- 16 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 3 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (18)
Have you been to Aschaffenburg?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Aschaffenburg
Photos in AschaffenburgSee All Photos (16)
Top 10 Pages
- Leipzig Intro, 113 reviews, 176 photos, 5 travelogues
- Germany Intro, 60 reviews, 163 photos, 8 travelogues
- Europe Intro, 84 reviews, 110 photos, 4 travelogues
- Dresden Intro, 50 reviews, 121 photos, 2 travelogues
- Turkey Intro, 31 reviews, 104 photos, 7 travelogues
- Saint Petersburg Intro, 47 reviews, 79 photos, 4 travelogues
- Prague Intro, 48 reviews, 74 photos, 3 travelogues
- Paris Intro, 37 reviews, 78 photos, 5 travelogues
- Munich Intro, 40 reviews, 63 photos, 4 travelogues
- Sweden Intro, 48 reviews, 52 photos, 1 travelogue