"Welcome to ASCHAFFENBURG" Top 5 Page for this destination Aschaffenburg by Leipzig
Aschaffenburg Travel Guide: 31 reviews and 77 photos
Aschaffenburg is an unknown gem on the foot of the Spessart. Its history dates back to over one thousand years. It was originally a settlement of the Alamanni, even Roman legions also had their station here. The town offers fascinating buildings like the over one millenium old Stiftskirche, the mightly Johannisburg Castle and the Schönborner Hof.
Nikolaus Georg Reigersberger lived in this house. He was executory officer in the city of Mainz and responsible for... more travel advice
In the centre of Aschaffenburg is this baroque palace from the mid 17th century. The castle hosts today the Scientific... more travel advice
Leipzig's Related Pages
Aschaffenburg Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Welcome to ASCHAFFENBURG"
- "Aschaffenburg's Schloss Johannesburg"
- "Aschaffenburg - An overlooked town worth visiting"
- "The Happiest Town in Germany"
- "Good first view of Germany"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Aschaffenburg
- Hotels in Aschaffenburg
- Transportation in Aschaffenburg
- Restaurants in Aschaffenburg
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Aschaffenburg
- 9 Reviews
- 16 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 3 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (50)
Have you been to Aschaffenburg?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Aschaffenburg
Photos in AschaffenburgSee All Photos (16)
Top 10 Pages
- Leipzig Intro, 113 reviews, 176 photos, 5 travelogues
- Germany Intro, 60 reviews, 163 photos, 8 travelogues
- Europe Intro, 84 reviews, 110 photos, 4 travelogues
- Dresden Intro, 50 reviews, 121 photos, 2 travelogues
- Turkey Intro, 31 reviews, 104 photos, 7 travelogues
- Saint Petersburg Intro, 47 reviews, 79 photos, 4 travelogues
- Prague Intro, 48 reviews, 74 photos, 3 travelogues
- Paris Intro, 37 reviews, 78 photos, 5 travelogues
- Munich Intro, 40 reviews, 63 photos, 4 travelogues
- Sweden Intro, 48 reviews, 52 photos, 1 travelogue