"Sibolga, Sumatra" Sibolga by EricLe_Rouge
Sibolga Travel Guide: 2 reviews and 5 photos
Sibolga is a sleepy little port town lying 173 Kms away from the amazing crater Lake of Danau Toba on the West Coast of North Sumatera. Being Capital of the central Tapian Nauli municipality, Sibolga is a central point for visitors going to the offshore Nias Island and to Bukittinggi / Padang in West Sumatra. With many special attractions in term of historical background , wonderful natural beauty , white sandy beaches, sea gardens and jungle covered islands. Sibolga is an interesting and exiting tourism destination.
EricLe_Rouge's Related Pages
Sibolga Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "SIBOLGA, a MILE STONE to NIAS ISLAND-North Sumatra"
- "Sibolga, Sumatra"
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Sibolga
- 0 Reviews
- 1 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (2)
Have you been to Sibolga?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Sibolga
Top 10 Pages
- France Intro, 8 reviews, 36 photos, 2 travelogues
- Antwerp Intro, 16 reviews, 18 photos, 1 travelogue
- Indonesia Intro, 12 reviews, 13 photos
- Thailand Intro, 1 review, 24 photos, 1 travelogue
- Tuscany 24 photos, 3 travelogues
- Spain Intro, 9 reviews, 12 photos, 2 travelogues
- Malaysia Intro, 10 reviews, 11 photos
- Belgium Intro, 8 reviews, 9 photos
- Ireland Intro, 17 photos, 2 travelogues
- Corsica Intro, 8 reviews, 9 photos