"VISIT THIS HEAVEN ON EARTH..." Primosten by ana.gsm
Primosten Travel Guide: 10 reviews and 24 photos
PRIMOSTEN, a small town and harbour on a small peninsula between the coves of Raduca and Primosten, 30 km southeast of Sibenik; population 1,745. Economy is based on farming, growing of vines and olives, fishing and tourism. Primosten is protected from the northerly winds and has a very mild climate. The coves of Vela and Mala Raduca, Primosten and Peles feature large beaches. The town is located on the main road (M2, E65).
It's harmony of Sun, Sea and Stone.Sailors called it a "dry point" because of the long-lasting dry periods, while its inhabitants, and visitors, know it as PRIMO?TEN.
It is set upon a little island that five centuries ago the inhabitants linked to the land by a causeway so that they could go off to their fields the more easily. Surrounded by seven little islands, Primo?ten is a special gift from nature that leaves no one indifferent. What a parsimonious nature did not give, the industrious people created themselves, and made Primo?ten into one of the most attractive places to visit in the whole of the Adriatic. The stone houses, churches and narrow lines are perfect harmony of the past and the present.
- In a nutshell:more than just sun and beaches....
this is photo of Primosten's vinyards....These vineyards are granted the official status of a monument to human efforts... more travel advice
Only one kilometer from the town is the entertainment center called Aurora, The disco is the biggest and best in this... more travel advice
ana.gsm's Related Pages
Primosten Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "VISIT THIS HEAVEN ON EARTH..."
- "P R I M O ? T E N"
- "Eszter's Primosten Page"
- "Once Island Now Joined To Mainland"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Primosten
- Hotels in Primosten
- Nightlife in Primosten
- Restaurants in Primosten
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Primosten
- 4 Reviews
- 7 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 2 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (6)
Have you been to Primosten?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Primosten
Top 10 Pages
- Zagreb Intro, 11 reviews, 13 photos
- Sibenik Intro, 9 reviews, 14 photos
- Copenhagen Intro, 10 reviews, 11 photos
- Barcelona Intro, 6 reviews, 7 photos
- Otok Lastovo Intro, 6 reviews, 7 photos
- Zadar Intro, 6 reviews, 6 photos
- Primosten Intro, 4 reviews, 7 photos
- Varazdin Intro, 3 reviews, 7 photos
- Berlin Intro, 4 reviews, 5 photos
- Otok Mljet Intro, 5 reviews, 4 photos