"ŠIBENIK" Sibenik by ana.gsm
Sibenik Travel Guide: 161 reviews and 540 photos
In the heart of the Adriatic coast, at the mouth of the river Krka, hidden among the channels, there lies the Old Croatian fortress of St. Mihovil. In 11th century houses of a town emerged at the bottom of the fortress.
Croatian King Petar Krešimir IV made the name of Šibenik famous.
That is the beginning of the town history and its beauties...
SORRY THIS ONE IS AVAILABLE ONLY ON CROATIAN (tmp :) ) from: Josip Gracin... more travel advice
ana.gsm's Related Pages
Sibenik Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Sibenik & National Park Krka"
- "A must visit between two National Parks."
- "unexpected sibenik"
- "It is An Elegant City with Style"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Sibenik
- Hotels in Sibenik
- Transportation in Sibenik
- Nightlife in Sibenik
- Restaurants in Sibenik
- Shopping in Sibenik
- Warnings and Dangers in Sibenik
- See All...
Explore the World
Badges & Stats in Sibenik
- 9 Reviews
- 11 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 20 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (2)
Have you been to Sibenik?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Sibenik
Top 10 Pages
- Zagreb Intro, 11 reviews, 13 photos
- Sibenik Intro, 9 reviews, 14 photos
- Copenhagen Intro, 10 reviews, 11 photos
- Barcelona Intro, 6 reviews, 7 photos
- Otok Lastovo Intro, 6 reviews, 7 photos
- Zadar Intro, 6 reviews, 6 photos
- Primosten Intro, 4 reviews, 7 photos
- Varazdin Intro, 3 reviews, 7 photos
- Berlin Intro, 4 reviews, 5 photos
- Otok Mljet Intro, 5 reviews, 4 photos