"AGUASCALIENTES" Aguascalientes by ephobius
Aguascalientes Travel Guide: 29 reviews and 101 photos
Downtown Aguascalientes, a great and modern city. This is the old part of the town. Cathedral built in 1738.
Every April since 1828 Aguascalientes has the biggest and most famous fair in Mexico, the Feria Nacional de San Marcos. Big crowds gather then, about 1 million visitors in 3 weeks. Bullfights, cockfights, concerts and about 2000 stands and exhibitions. Plus the only legal casino (during the fair) in the country.
More info at the official webpage (in Spanish):
At every Fair in the country a Queen is elected. These are some of the last ones from San Marcos Fair. Find more of them... more travel advice
ephobius' Related Pages
Aguascalientes Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "La Ciudad de Aguascalientes"
- "AGUASCALIENTES - FORMED WITH A KISS"
- "La Feria de San Marcos 2006"
- "A small but booming town....."
- "Viva Aguascalientes juh!"
- "Welcome Home Lalo!"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Aguascalientes
- Nightlife in Aguascalientes
- Restaurants in Aguascalientes
- Shopping in Aguascalientes
- Warnings and Dangers in Aguascalientes
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Aguascalientes
- 5 Reviews
- 5 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (4)
Have you been to Aguascalientes?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Aguascalientes
Photos in AguascalientesSee All Photos (5)
Top 10 Pages
- Mexico Intro, 3 reviews, 59 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Querétaro Intro, 16 reviews, 41 photos, 3 travelogues
- Cancún Intro, 11 reviews, 13 photos
- Durango Intro, 8 reviews, 12 photos, 1 travelogue
- Bernal Intro, 9 reviews, 10 photos
- Mexico City Intro, 8 reviews, 8 photos
- Acapulco Intro, 8 reviews, 7 photos
- Denver Intro, 5 reviews, 6 photos
- Cheyenne Intro, 5 reviews, 6 photos
- Gómez Palacio Intro, 5 reviews, 6 photos