"Celaya" Celaya by ephobius
Celaya Travel Guide: 6 reviews and 5 photos
Celaya has some churches worth to see.
It is famous because of a candy made of goat milk, called cajeta [ka-heh-tah], mmm, really delicious! It looks like dark peanut butter. You can get it at supermarkets all around Mexico, but if you want a homemade cajeta you must come here.
This city is about one hour from my hometown. It has about 400,000 inhabitants.
Miguel Hidalgo monument. He liberated this city during the War of Independence, 1810.
ephobius' Related Pages
Celaya Travel Guide
- Things to Do in Celaya
- Transportation in Celaya
- Nightlife in Celaya
- Restaurants in Celaya
- Shopping in Celaya
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Celaya
- 0 Reviews
- 2 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 1 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (17)
Have you been to Celaya?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Celaya
Top 10 Pages
- Mexico Intro, 3 reviews, 59 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Querétaro Intro, 16 reviews, 41 photos, 3 travelogues
- Cancún Intro, 11 reviews, 13 photos
- Durango Intro, 8 reviews, 12 photos, 1 travelogue
- Bernal Intro, 9 reviews, 10 photos
- Mexico City Intro, 8 reviews, 8 photos
- Acapulco Intro, 8 reviews, 7 photos
- Denver Intro, 5 reviews, 6 photos
- Cheyenne Intro, 5 reviews, 6 photos
- Torreón Intro, 5 reviews, 6 photos