Durango Favorite Tips by ephobius
Durango Favorites: 3 reviews and 3 photos
Favorite thing: It usually has pigeons around... and, yes, that's me at the base.
Inside you can buy souvenirs at reasonable prices.
Main plaza, Durango
Favorite thing: Get to walk by the main plaza, in front of the cathedral. There is a central kiosk with a iron eagle and serpent, the national emblem, on its top. See next picture.
Pancho Villa, Durango, Dgo
Fondest memory: Don't miss to take a picture of you with Pancho Villa! Here you can see why he was nicknamed The Centaur of the North.
ephobius' Related Pages
Durango Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "The City Of Durango"
- "Durango City"
- "A short visit in Durango"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Durango
- Hotels in Durango
- Restaurants in Durango
- Shopping in Durango
- Warnings and Dangers in Durango
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Durango
- 8 Reviews
- 12 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 1 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (17)
Have you been to Durango?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Durango
Top 10 Pages
- Mexico Intro, 3 reviews, 59 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Querétaro Intro, 16 reviews, 41 photos, 3 travelogues
- Cancún Intro, 11 reviews, 13 photos
- Durango Intro, 8 reviews, 12 photos, 1 travelogue
- Bernal Intro, 9 reviews, 10 photos
- Mexico City Intro, 8 reviews, 8 photos
- Acapulco Intro, 8 reviews, 7 photos
- Denver Intro, 5 reviews, 6 photos
- Cheyenne Intro, 5 reviews, 6 photos
- Torreón Intro, 5 reviews, 6 photos