"San Luis Potosí" Top 5 Page for this destination San Luis Potosí by ephobius
San Luis Potosí Travel Guide: 56 reviews and 200 photos
Colonial city in the state of the same name. Nice streets and old buildings in downtown.
Picture: Peace Teather (Teatro de la Paz)
San Luis Potosí state is very diverse. Its Western half is very dry and desertic. The Eastern half is humid and green with big rivers and cascades.
ephobius' Related Pages
San Luis Potosí Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "fidoopy's San Luis Potosi Page"
- "San Luis Potosí, México's heart."
- "San Luis Potosi, capital of S.L.P. state..."
- "San Luis Potosí"
- "Plaza de Tlaxcala"
- "Real de Catorce"
- "San Luis Potosí y El Real de Catorce"
- See All...
- Things to Do in San Luis Potosí
- Hotels in San Luis Potosí
- Transportation in San Luis Potosí
- Nightlife in San Luis Potosí
- Restaurants in San Luis Potosí
- Shopping in San Luis Potosí
- See All...
Badges & Stats in San Luis Potosí
- 1 Reviews
- 2 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 1 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (4)
Have you been to San Luis Potosí?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in San Luis Potosí
Top 10 Pages
- Mexico Intro, 3 reviews, 59 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Querétaro Intro, 16 reviews, 41 photos, 3 travelogues
- Cancún Intro, 11 reviews, 13 photos
- Durango Intro, 8 reviews, 12 photos, 1 travelogue
- Bernal Intro, 9 reviews, 10 photos
- Mexico City Intro, 8 reviews, 8 photos
- Acapulco Intro, 8 reviews, 7 photos
- Denver Intro, 5 reviews, 6 photos
- Cheyenne Intro, 5 reviews, 6 photos
- Gómez Palacio Intro, 5 reviews, 6 photos