"Toliman" Tolimán by ephobius
Tolimán Travel Guide: 0 reviews and 3 photos
This is a tiny town in a semiarid region. Close by, there are some high mountains with nice forests, part of the Sierra Gorda.
We went there for "cientific" purposes: to use a GPS in an unknown area. And it was a real adventure, we had fog and rain, got tired going up and down the mountains but in the end it was fun.
Me very close to 21 degrees North, 100 degrees West. Our purpose was to reach that exact spot, and we did! Why? There is a website looking to get pictures of every degree confluence in the world... and we colaborated with this one, just about 500 meters from this picture.
Sounds interesting? Go to www.confluence.org
A happy mountaineer! This place is really stunning. Climbing to this mountain was really hard but funny: one side is arid and dry with cactus, while the other side is humid and forested with big trees. A real eco-lesson.
ephobius' Related Pages
Tolimán Travel Guide
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Tolimán
- 0 Reviews
- 3 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 1 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (17)
Have you been to Tolimán?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Tolimán
Top 10 Pages
- Mexico Intro, 3 reviews, 59 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Querétaro Intro, 16 reviews, 41 photos, 3 travelogues
- Cancún Intro, 11 reviews, 13 photos
- Durango Intro, 8 reviews, 12 photos, 1 travelogue
- Bernal Intro, 9 reviews, 10 photos
- Mexico City Intro, 8 reviews, 8 photos
- Acapulco Intro, 8 reviews, 7 photos
- Denver Intro, 5 reviews, 6 photos
- Cheyenne Intro, 5 reviews, 6 photos
- Torreón Intro, 5 reviews, 6 photos