"Toluca" Toluca by ephobius
Toluca Travel Guide: 27 reviews and 44 photos
Toluca is just 1 hour from Mexico City. It is the capital of Mexico State, the most populated state in Mexico, 13 million people.
Picture: Detail of the Cosmovitral, gigantic stained-glass in the Botanical Garden.
Soon more info.
Climb the Nevado de Toluca! A dormant snow-capped volcano, with 2 lakes in its crater. Close to the city, tours... more travel advice
Go to the Botanical Garden. It has a gigantic stained glass, the Man of Fire. more travel advice
ephobius' Related Pages
Toluca Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Toluca - one of the highest towns in Mexico"
- "EL NEVADO DE TOLUCA"
- "My Beloved Friends"
- "Toluca, Mexico"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Toluca
- Hotels in Toluca
- Transportation in Toluca
- Nightlife in Toluca
- Restaurants in Toluca
- Shopping in Toluca
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Toluca
- 4 Reviews
- 2 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (17)
Have you been to Toluca?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Toluca
Photos in TolucaSee All Photos (2)
Top 10 Pages
- Mexico Intro, 3 reviews, 59 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Querétaro Intro, 16 reviews, 41 photos, 3 travelogues
- Cancún Intro, 11 reviews, 13 photos
- Durango Intro, 8 reviews, 12 photos, 1 travelogue
- Bernal Intro, 9 reviews, 10 photos
- Mexico City Intro, 8 reviews, 8 photos
- Acapulco Intro, 8 reviews, 7 photos
- Denver Intro, 5 reviews, 6 photos
- Cheyenne Intro, 5 reviews, 6 photos
- Torreón Intro, 5 reviews, 6 photos