"Views of Boston" Boston by seamus_waldr

Boston Travel Guide: 3,800 reviews and 8,028 photos

Boston is a small and vibrant city. the skyline is wonderfull, everyday I cross the Charles river going to work and I always try to get a peek at the view.

Everything is here, theatre, dancing, clubbing, a waterfront, sailing clubs and ballparks. The food is excellent and the climate is most agreeable.

I'm going to post photographs of the views of Boston, I'll comment them when necessary, but I hope Boston can speak for itself.

• Pros:Great city
  • Cons:Hard to find a meal after 10pm
  • In a nutshell:Boston is a must see city.
  • Last visit to Boston: Oct 2003

Feb 22, 2005 at 2:51 PM

I couldnt decide whether it was a photo or a painting at first . WOW ~ Jen ~

• Flopez's Profile Photo
    Feb 12, 2005 at 9:08 AM

thanks for your excellent picture.

• starbreeze7's Profile Photo
    Feb 8, 2005 at 8:44 PM

Wow, I've been to Boston so many times and even lived there for 6 weeks but never caught that kind of sunset on my digicam. That is one awesome skyline pic!

• worldkiwi's Profile Photo
    Jan 13, 2005 at 2:33 PM

That Boston sunset pic gets a 5/5 from me! Tell me... did you use any filters or need a tripod for that? Was it digital or conventional?

• MarvintheMartian's Profile Photo
    Jan 5, 2005 at 8:15 PM

Fantastic pictures - you've been spotted on the VT homepage! Yet again I have seen your Boston skyline on the VT homepage and been mezmorised! Brilliant stuff!

• Jan 3, 2005 at 4:33 PM

Gorgeous pictures of Boston. Brighams is the best! I never eat any other kind of ice cream!

• Dec 15, 2004 at 1:30 AM

You have taken some really good photos. I love those reflection shots you can get. I've got a similar one from Vancouver!:-)

• Dec 4, 2004 at 2:18 PM

great pages! i love boston!!!!

• urban4est's Profile Photo
    Aug 29, 2004 at 8:53 PM

WOW! you shot that pic! A you giving photo lessons? What did you use to take it and what settings?

seamus_waldr

“Hopes and dreams are in the journey, not the arrival.”

Badges & Stats in Boston