"Views of Boston" Boston by seamus_waldr
Boston Travel Guide: 3,982 reviews and 8,882 photos
Boston is a small and vibrant city. the skyline is wonderfull, everyday I cross the Charles river going to work and I always try to get a peek at the view.
Everything is here, theatre, dancing, clubbing, a waterfront, sailing clubs and ballparks. The food is excellent and the climate is most agreeable.
I'm going to post photographs of the views of Boston, I'll comment them when necessary, but I hope Boston can speak for itself.
- Pros:Great city
- Cons:Hard to find a meal after 10pm
- In a nutshell:Boston is a must see city.
Before Spet. 11th, this was the place to go for the best view of Boston. Now you have to go up the Prudential tower. more travel advice
From Copley Square (Green Line T - Copley), you can see this wonderfull reflection in the John Hancock tower. more travel advice
seamus_waldr's Related Pages
Boston Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "BOSTON KALEIDOSCOPE AND ITS CAST OF COLORS…"
- "IF HOME IS WHERE YOUR HEART IS-THEN I LIVE HERE"
- "The Perfect Weekend Away City"
- "Boston in a Nutshell"
- "Boston Features the Old and New"
- "Boston, baby!"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Boston
- Hotels in Boston
- Transportation in Boston
- Nightlife in Boston
- Restaurants in Boston
- Shopping in Boston
- Warnings and Dangers in Boston
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Boston
- 10 Reviews
- 11 Photos
- 1 Forum posts
- 46 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (3)
Have you been to Boston?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Boston
Photos in BostonSee All Photos (11)
Top 10 Pages
- Easter Island Intro, 10 reviews, 29 photos, 5 travelogues
- Iceland Intro, 13 reviews, 15 photos
- London Intro, 10 reviews, 11 photos
- Boston Intro, 10 reviews, 11 photos
- China Intro, 8 reviews, 8 photos
- Mamallapuram Intro, 7 reviews, 9 photos
- North America Intro, 4 reviews, 5 photos
- Saint Louis Intro, 3 reviews, 5 photos
- Romania Intro, 2 reviews, 4 photos, 1 travelogue
- Milan Intro, 1 review, 3 photos