"Hungary" Hungary by seamus_waldr
Hungary Travel Guide: 11,383 reviews and 28,931 photos
Hungary is a delightfull place. An interesting mix of old Soviet era infrastructure, mixed with gaining influences from the west.
I visited Hungary several times in a very short period and enjoyed myself. Accomdation and travel were cheap and the people were wonderfully friendly.
I wrote a small article about one visit to Budapest here:
<a href="http://www.apj.co.uk/tales/buda.htm" target="apj">http://www.apj.co.uk/tales/buda.htm<a>
<font size=-2>Page will popup in a new window.</font>
seamus_waldr's Related Pages
Hungary Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Republic of Hungary"
- "Paul2001 Quick trip through Hungary"
- "cobrioc's new Hungary Page"
- "Hungary -- Travels with Dad"
- "Beautiful Hungary Pages·:*¨`*:·~My§ticÄl~·:*¨`"
- "I used to live here - will return to live there"
- "croisbeauty's new Hungary Page"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Hungary
- Hotels in Hungary
- Transportation in Hungary
- Nightlife in Hungary
- Restaurants in Hungary
- Shopping in Hungary
- Warnings and Dangers in Hungary
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Hungary
- 0 Reviews
- 1 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Cities
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (3)
Have you been to Hungary?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Hungary
Top 10 Pages
- Easter Island Intro, 10 reviews, 29 photos, 5 travelogues
- Iceland Intro, 13 reviews, 15 photos
- London Intro, 10 reviews, 11 photos
- Boston Intro, 10 reviews, 11 photos
- China Intro, 8 reviews, 8 photos
- Mamallapuram Intro, 7 reviews, 9 photos
- North America Intro, 4 reviews, 5 photos
- Saint Louis Intro, 3 reviews, 5 photos
- Romania Intro, 2 reviews, 4 photos, 1 travelogue
- Milan Intro, 1 review, 3 photos