"London" London by aliante1981
London Travel Guide: 23,037 reviews and 47,268 photos
1. Visiting the world-famous British Museum, Tate Gallery and National Gallery
2. Visiting the Westminster Abbey and taking a good look at the Houses of Parliament
3. Adjusting your wrist-watch with a little help from Big Ben
4. Taking a trip on a traditional red double-decker bus;
5. Seeing the changing of the guard in front of the Buckingham Palace;
6. Visiting St. Paul's Cathedral;
7. Spending some quality leisure time in one of London's parks, as well as attending Hyde Park's 'Speakers' Corner' on a Sunday - you aare guaranteed some fiery debates;
8. Shopping in Oxford Street, Regent Street, at Harrod's, etc.
9. Attending at least one of the (justly) famed musicals;
...and, above all...
10. Having a good time!
1. Highly unpredictable weather: never, even on a brightest of the days, leave your home/hotel room without an umbrella;
2. Traffic jams and generally high transportation costs;
3. A notable amount of one over the eight (read: drunk) youths after pubs close down.
Chapter 2 to come really-really soon!
London is without doubt one of the world's premiere music scenes, and most of the famous acts on tour will make an... more travel advice
Probably the largest shopping mall in the United Kingdom, with over 300 stores, rangng from Next to the much more... more travel advice
aliante1981's Related Pages
London Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "My Current Home"
- "Maybe it's Because I'm A Londoner...."
- "Gor Blimey guv'ner...you'r having a larf......"
- "London, the capital of England"
- "London, Misty Albion"
- "When a man tires of London, he is tired of life"
- "Maybe it's because I'm a Londoner ..."
- See All...
- Things to Do in London
- Hotels in London
- Transportation in London
- Nightlife in London
- Restaurants in London
- Shopping in London
- Warnings and Dangers in London
- See All...
Badges & Stats in London
- 38 Reviews
- 24 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 4 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (10)
Have you been to London?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in London
- Wrote a Review Queen & Paul Rodgers - Hyde Park 2005 about Arts and Entertainment in London Favorites
- Uploaded a Photo to "Queen & Paul Rodgers - Hyde Park 2005"
- Commented on one of balfor's London travel pages
- updated a London Travel Page "London"
- Posted in Travel Europe Forum "Re: European Places to See?"
Top 10 Pages
- Paris Intro, 43 reviews, 38 photos, 1 travelogue
- Dubna Intro, 32 reviews, 42 photos, 4 travelogues
- Moscow Intro, 35 reviews, 36 photos, 3 travelogues
- London Intro, 38 reviews, 24 photos
- Tunisia Intro, 27 reviews, 28 photos, 2 travelogues
- Egypt Intro, 21 reviews, 33 photos, 4 travelogues
- Rome Intro, 31 reviews, 15 photos
- Geneva Intro, 19 reviews, 23 photos, 3 travelogues
- Africa Intro, 22 reviews, 19 photos
- Switzerland Intro, 19 reviews, 22 photos, 2 travelogues
FriendsSee All Friends (23)
Latest London hotel reviews
- Umi London
- 311 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: Jun 11, 2013
- Majestic Hotel (392-394 Seven sisters road.)
- 1 Review & Opinion
- Regent Palace Hotel London
- 27 Reviews & Opinions
- Green Court Hotel
- 16 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: Jun 9, 2013
- Nottingham Place Hotel
- 109 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: May 28, 2013
- Piccadilly Backpackers Hostel
- 350 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: May 30, 2013
- Goring Hotel
- 366 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: Jun 12, 2013
- base2stay Kensington
- 1681 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: Jun 15, 2013
- Falcon Hotel London
- 226 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: Jun 16, 2013
- Comfort Inn Victoria
- 236 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: Jun 15, 2013
- Generator London
- 498 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: Jun 17, 2013
- St Christopher's Orient Espresso Hostel London
- 29 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: May 26, 2013
- Premier West Hotel
- 122 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: May 29, 2013
- 359 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: Jun 18, 2013