"NABEUL..." Top 5 Page for this destination Nabeul by aliante1981
Nabeul Travel Guide: 20 reviews and 98 photos
Nabeul, Latin Neapolis - town, northeastern Tunisia, on the Hammamet Gulf. Formerly a Phoenician settlement, it was destroyed by the Romans in 146 BC and later rebuilt as a Roman colony called Neapolis. It is a noted pottery and ceramics handicraft centre and the eastern terminus of a railroad from Tunis, 40 miles (65 km) northwest. Other industries include stone cutting, quarrying (chalk), citrus fruit and flower growing, viticulture, and the manufacture of perfume.
Nabeul lies on Cape Bon peninsula. The coastal region, especially to the southwest, is a popular beach-resort area. Pop. (1984) town, 39,531. This description comes from Britannica 2003
Travels to places like Tunisia involves a lot of fighting the heat, especially if you, like me (I am still surprised... more travel advice
aliante1981's Related Pages
Nabeul Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Bislaama Nabeul"
- "Nabeul home of the ceramic oranges!"
- "Dirk van Duijvenbode's Nabeul Page"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Nabeul
- Hotels in Nabeul
- Transportation in Nabeul
- Shopping in Nabeul
- Warnings and Dangers in Nabeul
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Nabeul
- 2 Reviews
- 0 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (10)
Have you been to Nabeul?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Nabeul
Top 10 Pages
- Paris Intro, 43 reviews, 38 photos, 1 travelogue
- Dubna Intro, 32 reviews, 42 photos, 4 travelogues
- Moscow Intro, 35 reviews, 36 photos, 3 travelogues
- London Intro, 38 reviews, 24 photos
- Tunisia Intro, 27 reviews, 28 photos, 2 travelogues
- Egypt Intro, 21 reviews, 33 photos, 4 travelogues
- Rome Intro, 31 reviews, 15 photos
- Geneva Intro, 19 reviews, 23 photos, 3 travelogues
- Africa Intro, 22 reviews, 19 photos
- Switzerland Intro, 19 reviews, 22 photos, 2 travelogues