"Granada - Home of the Alhambra" Granada by Zlur
Granada Travel Guide: 2,039 reviews and 5,166 photos
This is one of the most popular plaza's in Granada.. there are lots of cafe's around this area, besides souvenir shops, hostels etc.. Notice at the very top of the hill you can see the fortress of the Alhambra.
- In a nutshell:Not much sightseeing to do here besides the Alhambra, but it's worth the visit!
Zlur's Related Pages
Granada Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "My Granada"
- "Much More Than The Alhambra"
- "And How to fall in love with a city...."
- "Feel of Old Islam in Spain"
- "Beautiful architecture and fantastic views!"
- "GRANADA IN NOVEMBER"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Granada
- Hotels in Granada
- Transportation in Granada
- Nightlife in Granada
- Restaurants in Granada
- Shopping in Granada
- Warnings and Dangers in Granada
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Granada
- 0 Reviews
- 1 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (2)
Have you been to Granada?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Granada
Top 10 Pages
- Malta Intro, 43 reviews, 88 photos, 5 travelogues
- Prague Intro, 23 reviews, 41 photos
- Sevilla Intro, 19 reviews, 39 photos, 3 travelogues
- London Intro, 21 reviews, 35 photos, 2 travelogues
- Tunisia Intro, 24 reviews, 25 photos
- Amsterdam Intro, 23 reviews, 23 photos
- Paris Intro, 19 reviews, 25 photos, 1 travelogue
- Wilaya de Fes Intro, 12 reviews, 31 photos
- Madrid Intro, 17 reviews, 25 photos, 2 travelogues
- Rabat Intro, 9 reviews, 26 photos