Amsterdam Sports & Outdoors Tips by dila
Amsterdam Sports & Outdoors: 43 reviews and 50 photos
every friday (i think you need good weather)
at 20.00. - 20.30 a group of skaters leave from the round bench across the filmmuseum in the Vondelpark.
april - oktober
the tour is about 10 miles.
Equipment: youre skates of course. protection (officiel also on your head but not much people have it)
i think some light will be neede too. because it is also in the dark.
experience needed because they skated through Amsterdam.
be carefull you slip easy at the tram tracks.
on the site of the filmmuseum is a map
Address: Filmmuseum Vondelpark
Directions: headentrance near leidseplein. walk straight ahead and than stay on the right side of the park.
tram 1 stop 1ste constatijn Huygenstraat (1 stop after leidseplein direction Aker)
More Reviews (110)
- See All Museumkaart
- See All Dont Park here
- See All 8 Windmills part 2
- See All Foodfestivalweekend in june
- See All Dont park your car here
- Urinors for the weekend
dila's Related Pages
Amsterdam Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "MY BIRTHPLACE"
- "God made the Dutch, but the Dutch made Holland"
- "Amsterdam - I love it!"
- "Amsterdam, is it real?"
- "Amsterdam, where the Dutch money is spend"
- "Amsterdam! The most liberal city in the World"
- "Dutch Arts and History."
- See All...
- Things to Do in Amsterdam
- Hotels in Amsterdam
- Transportation in Amsterdam
- Nightlife in Amsterdam
- Restaurants in Amsterdam
- Shopping in Amsterdam
- Warnings and Dangers in Amsterdam
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Amsterdam
- 111 Reviews
- 132 Photos
- 172 Forum posts
- 46 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (14)
Have you been to Amsterdam?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Amsterdam
- Posted in Miscellaneous Forum "Re: Could you please help our..."
- Commented on one of dila's Amsterdam travel pages
- Wrote a Review Museumkaart about IAmsterdam Card & Passes in Amsterdam Favorites
- updated a Amsterdam Travel Page "dila's new Amsterdam Page"
- Uploaded a Photo to "meeting Amsterdam 13 and 14th of march 2004"
Photos in AmsterdamSee All Photos (132)
Top 10 Pages
- Amsterdam Intro, 111 reviews, 129 photos, 5 travelogues
- San Cristóbal de Las Casas Intro, 21 reviews, 142 photos, 10 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Oaxaca de Juárez Intro, 19 reviews, 133 photos, 10 travelogues
- Edinburgh Intro, 21 reviews, 109 photos, 5 travelogues
- Lisbon Intro, 21 reviews, 97 photos, 7 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Bitola Intro, 14 reviews, 104 photos, 10 travelogues
- Belém Intro, 14 reviews, 103 photos, 8 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Kortrijk Intro, 15 reviews, 102 photos, 9 travelogues
- Belgrade Intro, 6 reviews, 98 photos, 10 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Zaanse Schans Intro, 41 reviews, 60 photos, 3 travelogues
FriendsSee All Friends (142)
- Red Light District - De Wallen- 144 Reviews, 163 Photos
- Anne Frank House- 241 Reviews, 252 Photos
- Sex Museum- 49 Reviews, 59 Photos
- Canal Boat Tours- 192 Reviews, 314 Photos
- Dam Square- 90 Reviews, 165 Photos
- Heineken Brewery- 98 Reviews, 139 Photos
- Coffee(Cannabis)shops- 124 Reviews, 134 Photos
- Van Gogh Museum- 168 Reviews, 178 Photos
- Rijksmuseum- 213 Reviews, 359 Photos
- Flower Market - Bloemenmarkt- 67 Reviews, 104 Photos
See All Amsterdam Things to Do